No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish ESPN2 had Pitt-Nova instead of Nebraska-Kansas...

Comment

• How odd...only 3 Michigan players have scored and we're in the 2nd half.

Comment

• That's a big, big win for Villanova's resume. Granted it was at home, but also against the #3 team in the country that many feel is the best team in the Big East, plus they never play at the Palestra.

Comment

• Damn. Good game though.
          Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Wake just won me $30. :)

Comment

• I am gonna do the pre-empting on the Duke hating. I am so ******* sick when people get on their panties in a bundles and get on their knees and thank their God when Duke loses one damn game. They were playing the number 4 team in the nation, and Wake is a good team. Sure, I like Duke, but UWM is my favorite team now obviously, but come on, why hate on Duke? Sure the media loves them, the refs give them calls, and they get way more games on TV than other teams, but why hate a team in the tune that Duke gets hated on? Is it for the Christin Laetner stepping on the Kentucky's guy throat? I don't think it can be that cuz Kentucky isn't exactly the most popular team in the nation. A dude from Houston stepped on a dude's head, and I don't hear people saying I hate Houston. How can u hate Coach K? I know the media looks at him and his teams like the Gods of basketball, but c'mon its not like Duke controls what ESPN says. Coach K is a great basketball coach. Here I will say the same thing I say to people bitching about the Yankees, u guys are bitching cuz they can spend money and get all the media hype, so what? That doesn't mean they are champions or anything. Just shut up, quit hating, and accept the fact that Duke may be better than u, and so maybe the Yankees. I hate haters.

Comment

• Aww yoda, you like the Yankees...sell out ;)

Comment

• GO CARDS!!!! 7-0 in the Big East!!

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                    Aww yoda, you like the Yankees...sell out ;)
                    Hell no, I am a Cardinals fan, I dislike the Yankees, they aren't my least favorite team. 1908

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                      Hell no, I am a Cardinals fan, I dislike the Yankees, they aren't my least favorite team. 1908
                      So it's ok to hate the Yankees because they are the Yankees, but not Duke because they are Duke?

Comment

So it's ok to hate the Yankees because they are the Yankees, but not Duke because they are Duke?
                        I said strongly dislike, not hate. Strongly dislike. Love, but don't hate, like but don't hate, dislike because u can, and I urge u to strongly dislike if u think u hate. Boo!

Comment

• I have to say I agree with Yoda. How can you not respect what Coach K and Duke have done in the last 25 years? They run a clean program as far as anyone knows and play fundamental basketball.

Comment

• I respect their success and the character of Coach K, doesn't mean I have to like them.

Comment

I respect their success and the character of Coach K, doesn't mean I have to like them.
                              See, u said not like, not hate them. To add to 123's point, how about Coach K winning the gold in the Olympics. Alright I know, I don't really think the Olympics are all that special, and we had an otrageously tremendous team with the likes of Kobe, LeBron, Howard, and D-Wade, but he still had to win.

Comment

• Well saying "I don't not hate them" is just horrible English. All it means is that because I respect them and recognize their accomplishments doesn't mean they are entitled to have everyone like them, like the Yankees.

The main reason I hate both Duke and UNC is because the media make it as if it is the oldest and greatest rivalry in sports. That, and both teams whine and ***** like they are entitled to win every game without trying, and if they lose in the tournament that it was a huge conspiracy against them.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information