New York Yankees
    New York Knicks (unfortunately)
    UConn Basketball
    Virginia Tech Football
    UConn Football

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
      Sweetness, Illinois sucks. :)
      Yep terrible, 17-4 on the season in a year where it was supposed to be a "struggle to get into the NCAA Tournament."

The talent does come till next year and I for sure am happy as hell at our season so far, as long as we play better than we did against Minnesota.

Oh and GOOOOO KENTUCKY!

:D

Just messin' with ya CJ.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• woo!!! RU with a big east win!!! YAY!
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
          woo!!! RU with a big east win!!! YAY!
          Against winless-in-conference DePaul...;)

Hey at least Mike Rosario is legit and then some for you guys...you pull in some NJ recruits on a more consistent basis and you can turn it around. Same goes for Seton Hall, unfortunately other relatively local teams (and Texas with the two guys from St. Benedict's) take them away...

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGibril28 View Post
            Not when your 7'3"!
            not his fault, other players need to grow.

Cal is going down tonight.
            That's what I'm talking about!

Comment

• So I definitely had an interesting day.

I got up at 5:30 to go to Thompson-Boiling for Gameday. I waited 2 hours in the cold before they finally let us in. Thank god they provided some chicken biscuits to everyone once we got there. Gameday was awesome as I got some serious face time. Once we finished Gameday at 12, we had about a 1.5 hour break until we had to be back at 2 to get our position back in line.

They handed out wristbands to everyone that got up early to go to Gameday so they would be the first ones into the game. But you had to be there at 2. The gates didn't open til 7:30. So I waited and waited and waited. But I did have the essentials : deck of cards, donuts, energy drinks, and my iPod.

One memorable moment was when we were all crowded around a TV watching the closing moments of the USC/Kentucky game when Bruce Pearl came out and passed out 45 pizzas to everyone. He gave a nice little spiel about how he knows we are tired of losing and how he was "ready to kick some Gator ass!" Classy Bruce, haha.

So 7:30 finally rolls around, and we are practically rioting. Chanting, banging on the doors, just going nuts. They eventually open the doors and there was no chance in hell we were going to wait to get patted down by the officers. We bullrushed them, and finally we were in. Me and my roommate sprinted to our seats and while we didn't get 1st row, we were sitting pretty in the 2nd row of the student section. Crazy good view.

I think most of you know how the game went so no need in explaining that.

Go Vols!!!!!

AND OH YEAH THE MOST IMPORTANT PART!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• You lucky son of a *****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                  So I definitely had an interesting day.

I got up at 5:30 to go to Thompson-Boiling for Gameday. I waited 2 hours in the cold before they finally let us in. Thank god they provided some chicken biscuits to everyone once we got there. Gameday was awesome as I got some serious face time. Once we finished Gameday at 12, we had about a 1.5 hour break until we had to be back at 2 to get our position back in line.

They handed out wristbands to everyone that got up early to go to Gameday so they would be the first ones into the game. But you had to be there at 2. The gates didn't open til 7:30. So I waited and waited and waited. But I did have the essentials : deck of cards, donuts, energy drinks, and my iPod.

One memorable moment was when we were all crowded around a TV watching the closing moments of the USC/Kentucky game when Bruce Pearl came out and passed out 45 pizzas to everyone. He gave a nice little spiel about how he knows we are tired of losing and how he was "ready to kick some Gator ass!" Classy Bruce, haha.

So 7:30 finally rolls around, and we are practically rioting. Chanting, banging on the doors, just going nuts. They eventually open the doors and there was no chance in hell we were going to wait to get patted down by the officers. We bullrushed them, and finally we were in. Me and my roommate sprinted to our seats and while we didn't get 1st row, we were sitting pretty in the 2nd row of the student section. Crazy good view.

Go Vols!!!!!

who is that, is that the lady who helped recruit david oku?

Comment

• Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                    who is that, is that the lady who helped recruit david oku?

That be Erin Andrews

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                    Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
                    I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                    LOL props to Paul

Comment

• Originally posted by CroomDawgs View Post
                      That be Erin Andrews
                      Oh, Rey Maualuga's side chick.

Comment

• PSU's Battle is on fire right now, just launching up off balance 3s @ MSU.

Oh, and Iowa is going to clobber Illinois. And by clobber, I mean hopefully keep it close.

Comment

• Penn State and Northwestern's emergence this year is making the Big 10 a very, very strong conference. Outside of Indiana and Iowa (sorry treat), the Big 10 as a whole has definitely improved over last year.

We don't have the top heavy teams the ACC/Big East do but we do have depth.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                            So I definitely had an interesting day.

Go Vols!!!!!

I hope you tried to grab those hogs.

P.S. she's a packer fan... Nice.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                              I hope you tried to grab those hogs.

P.S. she's a packer fan... Nice.
                              Even better, she went to Florida and was there to see them get that ass beat last night.

Comment

• Iowa up 25-22 over Illinois @ half!!!!

At least we are good at D.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information