X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
    Iowa up 25-22 over Illinois @ half!!!!

At least we are good at D.
    Illinois has really had a rough weak offensively; it would kill them to drop one to the Hawkeyes

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
      Illinois has really had a rough weak offensively; it would kill them to drop one to the Hawkeyes
      And it would make my entire basketball season. But we blew a 13 point lead late to PSU, so I'm not getting my hopes up yet.

EDIT: Well, at least we weren't embarrassed. Really good game though, we just came out in the 2nd half slow and paid for it. Oh well.
      Last edited by iowatreat54; 02-01-2009, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• I don't think you came out slow, I think Illinois woke up. We had no energy in the first half. You guys actually hit a bunch of shots and played good defense, so it's not like you folded. We started to pick up the pace on both ends and it paid off.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
          I don't think you came out slow, I think Illinois woke up. We had no energy in the first half. You guys actually hit a bunch of shots and played good defense, so it's not like you folded. We started to pick up the pace on both ends and it paid off.
          I think we scored something like 5 points from like minute 11 to 7 or something like that. Either way, Illinois came out to win in the 2nd half and we just couldn't keep up, which was really to be expected. I do like our defensive effort this year, but our offense really, really needs work. That said, we are incredibly young, our starting 5 were 2 frosh, 2 soph, and a junior who is a backup, so I think games like this are good for our future.

Comment

• Is it me or have there been a lot more upsets this year than in recent years? It seems like everyone is beatable

Comment

• The top two teams in the Horizon League, #17 Butler (19-1, 10-0) and UW-Green Bay (17-6, 9-2), face off tonight at the Resch Center. I think the Phoenix have a real good shot of knocking off the darlings of the conference and give Todd Kowalczyk his most impressive win as coach.

Comment

• Geez another typically horrible game for Earl Clark in the national spotlight. He's got to be like 1 for 15 in the first half. Ugh still hate how many consider him a top 10 prospect. Yes he's tall, long, and shows flashes of being a Rashard Lewis type player but IMO he will never reach his potential and has a horrible basketball IQ. Terrence Williams really needs to be touching the ball every play of the game to either create of himself or a teammate.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• #1 Team in the country. Just proved. Few teams were hotter than Louisville. They just shut them down. Held them to a season low 51 points. Thabeet still is overrated on the offensive end, but he completely changes the game defensively. Best team in the country until someone else steps up.

Paul

New York Giants
                  New York Yankees
                  New York Knicks (unfortunately)
                  UConn Basketball
                  Virginia Tech Football
                  UConn Football

Comment

• UWGB is up 48-38 on Butler with 13 minutes left in the game.

Comment

• GB upsets Butler!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGibril28 View Post
                        #1 Team in the country. Just proved. Few teams were hotter than Louisville. They just shut them down. Held them to a season low 51 points. Thabeet still is overrated on the offensive end, but he completely changes the game defensively. Best team in the country until someone else steps up.
                        It still pisses me off that he can't hold onto the ball when he gets hacked, but at least he made his FTs when I was watching.

Adrien is such a beast <3. I want him to try out in the NFL so bad.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I'm envious of anyone who gets their picture with Erin Andrews. Can't believe UT blew UF out so bad, maybe they're starting to get it together.

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
                            It still pisses me off that he can't hold onto the ball when he gets hacked, but at least he made his FTs when I was watching.

Adrien is such a beast <3. I want him to try out in the NFL so bad.
                            He's the next Jason Maxiell. No need for the NFL.

Paul

New York Giants
                            New York Yankees
                            New York Knicks (unfortunately)
                            UConn Basketball
                            Virginia Tech Football
                            UConn Football

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                              I'm envious of anyone who gets their picture with Erin Andrews. Can't believe UT blew UF out so bad, maybe they're starting to get it together.
                              Florida's not nearly as good as their record lets on and Tennessee isn't as bad as their record. It's a tale of schedule differential for the most part.
                              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• PalmerToCJ, ready to lose tonight :D

In all honesty though, UK by 10

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                                Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
                                I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                                LOL props to Paul

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information