College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NYGibril28 View Post
    He's the next Jason Maxiell. No need for the NFL.
    I know he's good enough for the NBA, but he has ridiculous NFL potential with his athletic ability/physical nature.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
      Florida's not nearly as good as their record lets on and Tennessee isn't as bad as their record. It's a tale of schedule differential for the most part.
      Well Florida's SOS is always awful but Tennessee hasn't been playing good lately. I expected UT to win but not slaughter them like they did, that was the surprising part.

Croom... I just want an evenly called game to be honest, the officials have killed us the last two games, especially the USC game.

Given how UK and MSU are the 1 and 2 shot blocking teams in the nation... I think we might see a block or two lol.

Comment

• I want to throw up.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
          I want to throw up.
          :D

Jarvis Varnado's 7 blocks were most satisfying

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
          Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
          I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
          LOL props to Paul

Comment

• Tell me I'm not the only one watching the Devan Downey Show on ESPN right now. It might be in a losing effort but his performance down the stretch here has been absolutely ridiculous.

Comment

• I take it Kentucky lost?
              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• So remember when I said Iowa would be lucky to be .500, and some of you Minnesota fans said, "Iowa isn't that bad."

Yea, we are down 16 to Indiana. FML.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                  So remember when I said Iowa would be lucky to be .500, and some of you Minnesota fans said, "Iowa isn't that bad."

Yea, we are down 16 to Indiana. FML.
                  How is Jermain Davis doing? That's my boy. He went to my high school and was in my math class for a couple semesters (2 years older than me, LOL). Good guy
                  "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Miami up double digits at home vs Wake on ESPN2
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• UCLAxUSCtonight at 7:30 pm

battle for no.1 in the pac, should be exciting.

VS

Comment

• Minnesota's half court offense is abysmal. This is just brutal to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                          UCLAxUSCtonight at 7:30 pm

battle for no.1 in the pac, should be exciting.

VS
                          It's not the battle for #1 in the Pac 10. Washington is a game ahead of USC.

Comment

• I wonder how UMASS did tonight
                            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Gophers look absolutely awful right now.
                              SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
                                Gophers look absolutely awful right now.

I turned the channel. I could honestly care less if it makes me a bad fan. No one should have to be subjected to that much suck at one time.

Let's just hope to keep this within 30.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information