College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least Miami is winning big!

I just turned after Busch passed up an open layup and passed it back to Johnson who missed an open layup. THen we threw the ball away on the inbounds.
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• DHVF or djp. Do either of you know why Jamal Abu Shamala plays? From what I can see he serves absolutely no purpose. I would much rather his minutes go to Busch or Paul Carter.

Comment

• Wake Forest Goes Down Yet Again
        Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
        Coples is that dude.
        Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
          It's not the battle for #1 in the Pac 10. Washington is a game ahead of USC.
          Technically speaking...yeah, but "battle for #1 in the pac 10" sounds better. If UCLA wins it'll be

UCLA
          UW
          USC

If USC wins it'll be

UW
          USC
          UCLA

Comment

• Villanova all over Providence at the moment currently up 16 with 14 minutes left. They've been playing fantastic basketball recently.

Comment

• I'm still crying in case anyone is curious, seriously, I'm like depressed I can't even talk about it.

Izzo has always had Tubby's number but man, this one is rough.

Comment

• Minnesota is getting ass raped.

Comment

• LOLZ they are telling Colton Iverson to wash his face. Classy 31 point drubbing.

Comment

• Providence on a major run right now, think Nova got cocky and the level of play has really dropped. They're also making their open threes. Twenty point lead down to seven and they have the ball with 5:30 left.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                      DHVF or djp. Do either of you know why Jamal Abu Shamala plays? From what I can see he serves absolutely no purpose. I would much rather his minutes go to Busch or Paul Carter.
                      No idea. Tubby likes to play all his guys but he serves no purpose. I'd rather see Carter play as well.
                      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                        No idea. Tubby likes to play all his guys but he serves no purpose. I'd rather see Carter play as well.
                        I thought you were a Miami fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                          I thought you were a Miami fan.
                          I like both teams. Minny is the hometown team and both my parents went there for undergrad

Comment

• Providence has been BANANAS from three in the second half. One point game, Nova up, with Reynolds shooting two and 1.1 seconds left.

Comment

• I happened to be in attendence for tonight's Word of God basketball game...

In case you aren't familiar, it's the school of #1 prospect in the nation, John Wall.

Whoever gets this kid is going to be one hell of a lucky coach. I'd honestly take him over ANYONE in college basketball right now. Impresses me more than Derrick Rose.

Comment

• Ucla is outclassing USC early...I do not like this.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information