No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNC looks like the best team in the ACC again. Wake is a completely different team away from winston-salem

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
    Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
    I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
    LOL props to Paul

Comment

• I wish Lance Thomas would have beat up the entire huddle.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• I love Rick Barnes as a recruiter, but some of the plays he calls during games are absolutely awful. Game tied, with 40 seconds left, and he runs a back door curl to AJ Abrams for a 3pter. Horrible horrible.

Then after that, he tells everyone to stick to their man, and Justin Mason gets left one on one and he gets taken to the hoop, when Damian James easily could have hedged off the freakin' post player that was lined up at the three point line. Their execution is just bad, and they've played themselves into a low 6 or 7 seed.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
          I happened to be in attendence for tonight's Word of God basketball game...

In case you aren't familiar, it's the school of #1 prospect in the nation, John Wall.

Whoever gets this kid is going to be one hell of a lucky coach. I'd honestly take him over ANYONE in college basketball right now. Impresses me more than Derrick Rose.
          Rivals now has highlights from this game... I suggest you watch them, Word of God put on a show, and then Ryan Kelly (#20 in the nation) was also in that game.

I tried yelling at John to go to Florida, even though I'm well aware he doesn't have an offer.

He seemed extremely annoyed. The fan section pissed CJ Leslie off real bad too.

Comment

• I love how Penn State upsets Michigan State but gets their asses kicked by Michigan. Wonderful.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
              I love how Penn State upsets Michigan State but gets their asses kicked by Michigan. Wonderful.
              Tough to win on the road in the Big 10. Michigan got absolutely dismantled at Penn State a couple weeks ago.

Comment

• Illinois is strugglin' right now. We need to pick it up here down the stretch. We don't have any shooters who can hit anything apart from McCamey.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• South Florida upsets Marquette. First win over a Top-10 team in school history.

Paul

New York Giants
                  New York Yankees
                  New York Knicks (unfortunately)
                  UConn Basketball
                  Virginia Tech Football
                  UConn Football

Comment

• Surprising but I'm not exactly shocked. USF is a very tough team at home, and they have a pretty talented starting 5 also. Once they get a little depth down there, they're going to really start to make some noise in the Big East.

Comment

• Alright, let me first say I still like Duke very much, and I am no Duke hater. But there is no way they should be ranked in the top 15 next week, in fact they should be no higher than #20. Depending on who they get matched up against in the first round they may not even win a game in the NCAA tournament. We all know the saying u live by the three and u die by the three. Duke is the carbon copy example of that team that lives by it and they very much do die by it. I am no science expert, but as there gets more and more wear and tear on the Duke players, the less they shoot well. And they got no one in the middle. Basketball isn't my first sport, but I do know if u have a team that is soft as a blanket like Duke, u aren't gonna go anywhere. U need a big badass down there, and Duke don't got it. There is no way they should get a 1 seed, 2 seed, or 3 seed in the tourney. I will pick them to get no further than the second round because quite frankly they aren't that good. And BTW, UTAH STATE IS MAKING THE SWEET 16! Good day!

Comment

• I hate Duke so much. It's impossible to win on their court because of the officiating. All they do is flop, slap your arms, and hump you and no calls. How do you dribble up the court when you have guys slapping your arms and humping you back but you get no calls.

Duke is lucky to have Gerald Henderson because Singler is another in the line of overrated high school prospects. Whenever Singler declares I wouldn't draft him at all. He's no NBA prospect whatsover. Slow can't guard the perimeter, not a big man he would get owned down low in the NBA, can't shoot, weak. People want to call him the next Dunleavy, but Mike Jr. had a jump shot and could drive. Singler has limited skills.
                        Last edited by SeanTaylorRIP; 02-07-2009, 02:10 PM.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• McClinton pulled up from 35 feet to send the Miami/Duke game into OT
                          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                            McClinton pulled up from 35 feet to send the Miami/Duke game into OT
                            Dude's a cold blooded shooter. Love him, he is a taller Sean Singletary. I think he has a future in the NBA, better than Guillermo Diaz who I thought would be in the league. I mean Robert Hite made it in the NBA for a little bit, so no doubt McClinton can.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• McClinton is the best point guard in the ACC IMO, and perhaps top 5 natioanally. He's clutch, got great range and is very strong.

I'm glad i choose not to go to the Mississippi State game we're playing like **** rightn now.

Anyone think Mike Brey might get canned for the way Notre Dame has plummeted?

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                              Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
                              I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                              LOL props to Paul

Comment

• You are very welcome Duke for the pep talk.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information