No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GO NEW MEXICO STATE!!!!!!!! They are going to beat Nevada. Wendell McKines is a bad ass.
    Last edited by jayceheathman; 02-07-2009, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• Gonzaga is so friggin' overrated it's disgusting.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Assuming Minnesota gets in which they probably will with the schedule they have remaining, I can almost guarantee they lose in the first round. Our half court offense is pass it around the perimeter for 30 seconds then have someone go one on one and chuck up a prayer.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroomDawgs View Post
          McClinton is the best point guard in the ACC IMO, and perhaps top 5 natioanally. He's clutch, got great range and is very strong.
          I would still take Teague over McClinton.

Was happy of the way the Wolverines played at UConn today. Lead much of the 1st half and played very competitively the 2nd half. If only we could play like this on the road in Big 10 games.

Comment

• If michigan had a guy 6'10 or bigger they may have wlaked out of storrs with a win. Very impressed with Douglass today and DeShawn Sims did all he could on Thabeet. I hope Thabeet doesn't put htis as a fether in his cap. He was the tallest guy out there by about 7 inches

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
            Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
            I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
            LOL props to Paul

Comment

• Originally posted by CroomDawgs View Post
              If michigan had a guy 6'10 or bigger they may have wlaked out of storrs with a win. Very impressed with Douglass today and DeShawn Sims did all he could on Thabeet. I hope Thabeet doesn't put htis as a fether in his cap. He was the tallest guy out there by about 7 inches

Oh trust me, he will be very proud of himself. He thinks he's better than Hansborough and Harangody.

Comment

• I can't believe we lost to ******* K-State. What a goddamn joke.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                  Oh trust me, he will be very proud of himself. He thinks he's better than Hansborough and Harangody.
                  Didn't he say Harangody was nothing after Harangody had a huge game against him?

Man, a win over UConn would have been huge for UM's dwindling tourney hopes.

Comment

Maybe he should learn not to bring the ball down past his waist after grabbing an offensive board.

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

LOL props to Paul

Comment

• On another note, I really wish i would've gone to the game yesterday. Stupid f'n homework. Dee Bost was huge and 16 3 pointers was a school record. Our tourney hopes are looking very strong.

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

LOL props to Paul

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                        I would still take Teague over McClinton.

Was happy of the way the Wolverines played at UConn today. Lead much of the 1st half and played very competitively the 2nd half. If only we could play like this on the road in Big 10 games.
                        Eh Teague is nice and has potential to be great but right now he's too much of a floater on the the court. McClinton is a pit bull who is just as good attacking the basket as he is shooting. Teague lacks that killer instinct and strength right now.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Assuming Minnesota gets in which they probably will with the schedule they have remaining, I can almost guarantee they lose in the first round. Our half court offense is pass it around the perimeter for 30 seconds then have someone go one on one and chuck up a prayer.
                          That sir, is Tubby ball. Doesn't matter how talented the players get so it's worth getting used to.

I don't mind a half court game at all or even when a team struggles to get points but man the standing around and not giving yourself a shot did get to me.

Man, I'm sure looking good for talking about how overrated Gtown and ND were. I will say Villanova is playing very well. No conference game is easy but they're taking care of business.

Conference basketball is really starting to show itself with some of the upsets that have been happening.

Comment

• Watch out for my New Mexico State team in years to come. We have the 3rd youngest team in the nation with our average college basketball experience being .70 years. We have 7 freshman and one upper classman that plays and he is a junior.

Comment

• Illinois smashes Purdue...Whoot!

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                                That sir, is Tubby ball. Doesn't matter how talented the players get so it's worth getting used to.

I don't mind a half court game at all or even when a team struggles to get points but man the standing around and not giving yourself a shot did get to me.

Man, I'm sure looking good for talking about how overrated Gtown and ND were. I will say Villanova is playing very well. No conference game is easy but they're taking care of business.

Conference basketball is really starting to show itself with some of the upsets that have been happening.
                                Yea, Billy G's system is so much better lol. With all that talent, they are severely underachieving. Patterson, Miller, Meeks, Stevenson, Liggins...Especially in such a weak conference.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information