College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
    Does anybody think Notre Dame still has a chance to get to the tournament.
    They'll have to win 6 of their last 7 conference games and advance to at least the quarterfinals of the Big East tourney.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
      Devoe Joseph having a big game for the Gophers

He was beastly, finally someone who wants to step up on offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
        They'll have to win 6 of their last 7 conference games and advance to at least the quarterfinals of the Big East tourney.
        I hope thay get in. Im a big fan of McAlarney and he is a senior this year. I doubt he makes the pros so not much more games left to watch him.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• ND and Georgetown are just lucky the Big East expanded the tournament to all teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
            Not a big basketball guy, but I was watching the Texas game. What does Abrams future look like?
            IMO won't make the league. No PG skills and in the NBA won't be able to shoot over guys as he can't create off the dribble to finish inside and definitely not in the NBA. There isn't really a role for him in the NBA, or even in many of the Euroleague or Spanish ACB teams. He could be a great player on a team say like Cska Moscow but he isn't a great fit for many teams.

BTW I was watching the Davidson game and Steph Curry's ankle injury was brutal. Might just be a sprain but it looked bad enough to have ligament damage and possibly miss the rest of the sprain. Definitely wasn't just a mild sprain.
            Last edited by SeanTaylorRIP; 02-14-2009, 10:24 PM.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• We got smoked by Auburn. Wow

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
              Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
              I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
              LOL props to Paul

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                Meeks for 46 and he didn't even get the ball enough :D
                Meeks should get the ball all the time...and POrter should never ever ever look at the ball...actually Porter shouldnt even play.

Comment

• Goooooo Duke!

;)

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                  Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Duke Sucks

Comment

• IMHO Coach K is getting off the hook because of what he's done in the past. His recent results with all the talent he brings in isn't at the level where I think it should be.

Now the Tournament is still there for them to make a run but again, no big man, rely on the 3...probably going to go out early.

Kinda like Boeheim, both guys need to step it up.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Considering he doesn't recruit real Big's I think it's pretty impressive what Coach K is able to do. And I don't know. I really wouldn't consider any of his recent recruiting classes terribly impressive (and it doesn't look like they'll be bringing anything in worthwhile for at least the next two years).
                        Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• So wait, because he doesn't recruit real bigs we give him a pass? Isn't that his problem, the fact that he hasn't had a real "big" since Shelden Williams, or hell Boozer or Brand?

He's had the problem for years now and hasn't been able to address it, even with the Plumlee's.

Comment

• I hate how everyone is saying how "great" of a job Russ Pennell is doing with the Arizona basketball team. I'm sorry to in form all media outlets, but that team is LOADED with talent. Pennell is just a glorified Bruce Pearl who is going by the AAU strategy of 10 second shot clocks and no defense.

Originally posted by Halsey
                            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Well you were just saying that he should be doing more with the talent he's bringing in, but I don't really think he can considering the hindrance he's put on the team by not bringing in a true Big.
                              Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• duke sucks
                                Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                                Coples is that dude.
                                Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information