Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eazyb81
    Originally posted by duckseason
    I hear ya. But I always kinda liked St. Josephs. Huggins is the man though. K-State is on the rise for sure.
    Yeah, they looked real scary going into triple overtime against D2 Washburn.

Huggins is God!!!!
    Thats okay that beat their first D1 opponet William & Mary.
    Originally posted by nvot9
    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

(14) Boston Colleges loses to vermont. And then (17)Marquette is down 52-53 to Idaho State. I have no TV or Radio to that game and I'm a little worried about that.

Comment

Buffalo lost :(
        Not sure why Idbihi played so little though. Probably a big factor

Comment

I watched Vermont played twice last week they looked pretty good.
          Originally posted by nvot9
          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Marquette escapes in OT

Comment

Marquette wins 59-56 in OT. :o

Edit:Im to slow for SuperMcgee

Comment

most people are

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee
                  most people are
                  off topic but do you get the Buffalo-Wisconsin game saturday on local TV? The only way I can see it is by ESPNU, which I dont have.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12
                    most people are
                    off topic but do you get the Buffalo-Wisconsin game saturday on local TV? The only way I can see it is by ESPNU, which I dont have.
                    not that I know of. Stupid Time Warner took away my espnu :x

Comment

• Ohio State WILL Win the Big 10, and maybe win National Championship. There going to be godly this year no doubt.

But watch out for Iowa as a sleeper, I honestly think there better than last year.
                      | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee
                        Originally posted by GB12
                        most people are
                        not that I know of. Stupid Time Warner took away my espnu :x
                        Same, I cant get it through Time Warner.

Anyway back on topic any one want to make early final 4 picks?

Comment

• Dream Final 4: UNC - Michigan - Arizona - Buffalo

Predicted Final 4: UNC - Pitt - Florida - Texas A&M

Comment

• I'll go with UNC, Ohio State, Kansas, and Wisconsin. Both Big Ten teams lose so It's UNC VS Kansas with Kansas winning

Comment

• Originally posted by HawkeyeFan
                              Ohio State WILL Win the Big 10, and maybe win National Championship. There going to be godly this year no doubt.

But watch out for Iowa as a sleeper, I honestly think there better than last year.
                              :roll:

Dude I'm getting tired of your homer ********. It's sickening to read. Iowa won't touch the top 5 this season. Holuska is their only player, and he's overrated at that.

Btw, Indiana is looking pathetic. I dont' care what the score states, they were outplayed and outhustled for the better part of 35 minutes until UL unraveled. If UL didn't committ dumb TO's they would be winning this game. But of course Sanctions will pull it out. Pretty sad when you can barely play with a team that only get's 8 scholarships. Without DJ White against a good team, they're going to get smashed. UL's man defense is terrible, which is why Calloway can get to the rim at will. Wow is all I ahve to say for Indiana, just wow.

Illinois won by 45 tonight but Jamar Smith got injured, don't know how bad it is but he lit the lamp tonight.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• I love how the best college bball team in Minnesota is in D2.
                                SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information