• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
    My NPOTY ballot would be as follows:

1. Blake Griffin
    2. James Harden
    3. Jeff Teague
    4. Dominique James
    5. Jodie Meeks
    Where the hell is Greg Paulus?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
      Explain? McNeil, Hayward, and Matthews are all better than him on his own team.
      Yeah, if you're going to include a Marquette player it has to be Jerel McNeal.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
        Where the hell is Greg Paulus?
        On Danny Green's nuts...

Comment

• Originally posted by CroomDawgs View Post
          Wow get Dominic Jamesthe hell out of there, Jerrell McNeal has been 500x the guard he is.
          Originally posted by yo123 View Post
          Explain? McNeil, Hayward, and Matthews are all better than him on his own team.
          Originally posted by GB12 View Post
          Yeah, if you're going to include a Marquette player it has to be Jerel McNeal.
          Yeah, you guys are probably right. But I do find it funny how each of you had a different spelling to Jerrell McNeal's name. Congrats to CD for getting his name right. =D

Originally posted by Halsey
          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
            Yeah, you guys are probably right. But I do find it funny how each of you had a different spelling to Jerrell McNeal's name. Congrats to CD for getting his name right. =D
            Except that he, and now you, spelled it wrong. Jerel McNeal. One r, one l.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
              Except that he, and now you, spelled it wrong. Jerel McNeal. One r, one l.
              God, you are right. I even google searched his name and still messed up. Oh well, here is to Marquette hopefully winning the Big East!

Originally posted by Halsey
              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Go Louisville!!

Comment

• Cant wait a guy from my home town plays today in 30 mins on ESPNU. He playing for Northridge. What surprises people is that he is deaf too. The guy is baller though at 6'8. His name is Michael Lizarraga

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                  @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• UWM beat Butler.

Comment

• 38-33.

That was the final score of PSU over Illinois. Hilarious.

Comment

• Big win over fellow bubble team South Carolina. God I can't believe we lost to auburn

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                        Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
                        I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                        LOL props to Paul

Comment

• Illinois State has a chance to get the regular season MVC title.

Currently they are 22-5 (11-5) with tied league leaders left on the schedule home against Northern Iowa and @Creighton. If ISU is able to win out they win the 3-way tie breaker and get 1 seed in the tournament. Also, say ISU win out and lose in the championship game they would be 27-6 and an outside chance to be involved in the dance. Still unlikely but would still have a chance.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• aubrun is on a streak right now, 4 straight in the sec.. next up @LSU to see if their legit or not. oh baby!

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• I love Preston Knowles....and Terrence Williams...

Comment

• Hopefully Penn State can get into the tourny. I would think they would be one and done, but give them some love and get them in there.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information