No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Gophers are slowly playing themselves out of the tourney and solidifying a spot on the bubble.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
      Cant wait a guy from my home town plays today in 30 mins on ESPNU. He playing for Northridge. What surprises people is that he is deaf too. The guy is baller though at 6'8. His name is Michael Lizarraga
      A kid at my school is a McDonald's All-American this year.

CONSIDER YOURSELF ONE-UPPED, *****.

Seriously though, that's pretty cool

Comment

• Villanova really needs to get their **** together, no confidence after that huge loss against West Virginia which in all honesty wasn't quite that unexpected.

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
          The Gophers are slowly playing themselves out of the tourney and solidifying a spot on the bubble.
          When Michigan hits their threes, they can compete with literally anyone in the country.

Comment

• Hey Sniper, I'm going to the Iowa-Michigan game on Sunday.

Woooooo for my first Iowa basketball game ever!

Comment

• After being nearly tied at the half Wisconsin is destroying Indiana now. 33-12 for second half points.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                When Michigan hits their threes, they can compete with literally anyone in the country.

With the way the Gophers are playing lately, we are REALLY hard to lose to. We are just playing very very bad basketball.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                  Hey Sniper, I'm going to the Iowa-Michigan game on Sunday.

Woooooo for my first Iowa basketball game ever!
                  Make sure you show proper respect to DeShawn Sims.

Comment

I'm expecting him to go for like 25 and 10.

Hopefully we can play some good D and keep it low scoring and close. Maybe then we can pull out a win, because I think Michigan and Northwestern are the only chances we have left for a win.

Comment

I wish the Michigan guards would do this. He never, ever, ever gets the ball in the post. Only time a guard will pass the ball to Sims is if he comes all the way out on the perimeter.

That is one of my biggest beefs watching college ball, youll see a post guy like Sims work really hard to get post position and call for the ball, but the guards will just swing it around the outside instead.

Comment

• damn Rutgers, fought hard with 'nova for a while. we just can't play 40 minutes, which is probably a result of relying HEAVILY on 2 freshman, bright future
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                          damn Rutgers, fought hard with 'nova for a while. we just can't play 40 minutes, which is probably a result of relying HEAVILY on 2 freshman, bright future
                          Rosario is going to be real good for us in the future.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                            I wish the Michigan guards would do this. He never, ever, ever gets the ball in the post. Only time a guard will pass the ball to Sims is if he comes all the way out on the perimeter.

That is one of my biggest beefs watching college ball, youll see a post guy like Sims work really hard to get post position and call for the ball, but the guards will just swing it around the outside instead.
                            That's the problem with playing in such a heavy three-point offense. Too much looking to swing the ball around for another three, less passes down low to Sims.

Comment

That's the problem with playing in such a heavy three-point offense. .
                              You don't know the half of it.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• For anyone that follows basketball recruiting, where does everyone think Renardo Sidney PF California commits?

For those who don't, Sidney is regarded by most scouting companies as a Top 10 prospect, who is considering UCLA, USC and as a sleeper, Mississippi State

I think he ends up at USC, I think Floyd reeled in another one, but I'm having a feeling he's been doing it the wrong way.

EDIT: He's set to commit tomorrow, the 22nd.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information