If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
So for people who are big into college basketball recruiting, what are your impressions on the class of 2010? Who are your top prospects?
1. Harrison Barnes SG/SF Iowa Projected Commit---Kansas
---I think he's going to be a great player and could actually stay a couple years in college. He seems to have a great attitude on and off the court, which could transcend very well into the NCAA. If he is a one and done player, he is a lottery pick.
2. Jared Sullinger PF Ohio Solid Verbal to Ohio State
---A lot of people don't realize how skilled Sullinger actually is with the ball. He's very smart on the court and knows how to get to the basket in so many ways. He's a little frail and could stand to add more muscle. (Believe me, I live about 10 miles away from him, I've seen him play, he needs more muscle, even though he's listed at 260) He should be an instant impact for the Buckeyes two years from now.
3. Brandon Knight PG Florida Projected Commit---Connecticut
---Extremely quick guard with a great overall game. He's developed immensely throughout high school and should be a great player in college and even in the NBA if he pursues at the right time.
4. Josh Smith PF/C Washington Projected Commit---Washington
---A very explosive player, who might have the biggest ceiling of any player in the class of 2010. He's a physical presence down low and is a tremendous shot blocker. He needs to polish his offensive game a little more before considered the #1 prospect.
5. Reggie Bullock SG North Carolina Solid Verbal to North Carolina
---A little frail, but most high school guards could stand to beef up a bit more. Bullock is extremely athletic though who can score from anywhere on the floor. He has a very underrated passing game and ball handling skills. He could be a serious contender for the #1 spot by the time he heads to Chapel Hill.
I'm tired of typing, so here's the rest of my Top 10
6. Josh Hairston SF Virginia Solid Verbal to Duke
7. DeShaun Thomas F Indiana Solid Verbal to Ohio State
8. Dominique Ferguson F Indiana Solid Verbal to Kentucky
9. Tristan Thompson F Canada Solid Verbal to Texas
10. Doron Lamb G New York Projected Commit---Louisville