Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm saying UCLA

Comment

• UWM beat Butler on Wednesday, that was fabulous.........I rarely cheer for Davidson, but I want them to beat Butler.

Comment

• Gordan Heyward is 6'8 and was bombing 3's he impressed me today especially as a freshmen.. Butler is a young team that i believe will be very good in the next 2-3 years
        Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
        Coples is that dude.
        Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
          Gordan Heyward is 6'8 and was bombing 3's he impressed me today especially as a freshmen.. Butler is a young team that i believe will be very good in the next 2-3 years
          They'll be good for awhile; they're well coached, can recruit kids to go to school there, and the Horizon League isn't too strong.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Davidson may not make the tourney, darn, NOT!!!!!!! Stephen Curry, tell me how my ass tastes.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu View Post
              Davidson may not make the tourney, darn, NOT!!!!!!! Stephen Curry, tell me how my ass tastes.
              They'll get in; the Southern Conference isn't tough at all

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                They'll get in; the Southern Conference isn't tough at all
                Go College of Charleston!

Comment

• Darius Miller is the man, been waiting for a game like this from him.

Comment

• Maryland beats UNC!

Huge win for the Terps and they took a big step towards making it into the tourney

Comment

• Man Vasquez what a fricken baller. BTW Dave Neal owned Psycho T today!!!

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Sherron Collins = BEAST

Comment

• So for people who are big into college basketball recruiting, what are your impressions on the class of 2010? Who are your top prospects?

Here's mine:

1. Harrison Barnes SG/SF Iowa Projected Commit---Kansas
                          ---I think he's going to be a great player and could actually stay a couple years in college. He seems to have a great attitude on and off the court, which could transcend very well into the NCAA. If he is a one and done player, he is a lottery pick.

2. Jared Sullinger PF Ohio Solid Verbal to Ohio State
                          ---A lot of people don't realize how skilled Sullinger actually is with the ball. He's very smart on the court and knows how to get to the basket in so many ways. He's a little frail and could stand to add more muscle. (Believe me, I live about 10 miles away from him, I've seen him play, he needs more muscle, even though he's listed at 260) He should be an instant impact for the Buckeyes two years from now.

3. Brandon Knight PG Florida Projected Commit---Connecticut
                          ---Extremely quick guard with a great overall game. He's developed immensely throughout high school and should be a great player in college and even in the NBA if he pursues at the right time.

4. Josh Smith PF/C Washington Projected Commit---Washington
                          ---A very explosive player, who might have the biggest ceiling of any player in the class of 2010. He's a physical presence down low and is a tremendous shot blocker. He needs to polish his offensive game a little more before considered the #1 prospect.

5. Reggie Bullock SG North Carolina Solid Verbal to North Carolina
                          ---A little frail, but most high school guards could stand to beef up a bit more. Bullock is extremely athletic though who can score from anywhere on the floor. He has a very underrated passing game and ball handling skills. He could be a serious contender for the #1 spot by the time he heads to Chapel Hill.

I'm tired of typing, so here's the rest of my Top 10

6. Josh Hairston SF Virginia Solid Verbal to Duke

7. DeShaun Thomas F Indiana Solid Verbal to Ohio State

8. Dominique Ferguson F Indiana Solid Verbal to Kentucky

9. Tristan Thompson F Canada Solid Verbal to Texas

10. Doron Lamb G New York Projected Commit---Louisville

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• Hoping UK can get in with Barnes, we've been involved from early on and he has interest there. Seems like at this point he'll either stay in Iowa or go to Duke IMO. Very excited about Ferguson.

We really need to add a solid SG in the '10 class. We're set at the front court and wing spots for several years just need to bring in an elite guard.

Comment

• Lance Stephenson was at the KU game today and from all reports had a great time.if we don't land Lance. Barnes is no consolation

Comment

• Stephenson is a bit of a headcase, doesn't seem like he'd be a good fit with Self. He's made for Calipari.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information