Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
    I don't see them winning 2 of their next 3 against much tougher opponents than Iowa.
    Michigan would almost assuredly have to win all 3. It doesn't matter like you said though. Michigan sucks on the road this year. I doubt they'll win at Wisconsin and Minnesota, both of whom are great at home.


    Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

    Comment


    • Just saw where Blake Griffin is doubtful against Kansas, not good for the Sooners.

      If he is out, then I'm taking the Jayhawks, even in Norman.

      BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

      Comment


      • The Gophers are such an up and down team. Sometimes they look terrible and sometimes they are a joy to watch. Hopefully as the younger guys mature we start to develop some consistency.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
          Michigan would almost assuredly have to win all 3. It doesn't matter like you said though. Michigan sucks on the road this year. I doubt they'll win at Wisconsin and Minnesota, both of whom are great at home.
          Youre most likely right but before the conference season started a lot of people & analysts thought, that with the non conference wins, a .500 season in the Big 10 could put UofM in the tourney. A win over Purdue then a road win against a good team may still be enough, but I don't see that happening.

          Comment


          • Man o man Gerald is having himself a night.

            Scheyer too.
            Last edited by TitleTown088; 02-22-2009, 08:41 PM.

            What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

            2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
            Hint:Not the Bears.

            Comment


            • Well we played ourselves out of the tourney by losing to Alabama. This team is so frustrating to watch.


              Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
              Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

              Amazing sig by jkpigskin

              Originally posted by Paul
              I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
              LOL props to Paul

              Comment


              • Originally posted by CroomDawgs View Post
                Well we played ourselves out of the tourney by losing to Alabama. This team is so frustrating to watch.
                What tourney, the NIT?


                Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                Comment


                • These next few games for UK are pretty massive. Thank god Patterson is healthy finally.

                  Comment


                  • How does Arizona miss that shot... Twice.

                    Then they get the rebound off a missed gift free throw. Choke city.
                    Last edited by TitleTown088; 02-22-2009, 10:58 PM.

                    What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                    they get smoked.

                    2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                    Hint:Not the Bears.

                    Comment


                    • So TP how bout them Deacons? :)

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                        How does Arizona miss that shot... Twice.

                        Then they get the rebound off a missed gift free throw. Choke city.

                        Meh Hill's shot was pretty contested and he may have been fouled although I agree with the no call. However the miss on the put back was pretty unacceptable.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                          Refs hate Michigan. It's true.
                          Now, now, just because Michigan decided to suck in the last 1 minute of regular time, have a terrible, terrible possession in the final 20 seconds, and then lay a giant egg in OT, does not mean the refs hate them. :)

                          Comment


                          • When are these media people going to go away from using RPI? It's a tool to use but they always use it like some sort of definitive ranking system this time of year.

                            Comment


                            • I was yelling and screaming earlier in the year that Gtown was overrated but man, I didn't think they were this bad.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                                When are these media people going to go away from using RPI? It's a tool to use but they always use it like some sort of definitive ranking system this time of year.
                                Says the man whose team has a 62 RPI. Nope, no bias here at all.


                                Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information