X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KU 36 - OU 29 at half

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
      Says the man whose team has a 62 RPI. Nope, no bias here at all.
      How is the RPI in any way better judgement than Sagirian or Pomeroy? I've felt this way for years, was even against it when it was in our favor. So no, no bias there.

And apparently losing the POTY is hurting Oklahoma, go figure. I think they'll do well in the tournament.

EDIT: May have spoke too soon on OSU lol. Willie Warren is sick.
      Last edited by PalmerToCJ; 02-23-2009, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• Saragin and RPI are damn near the same formula.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• How is Butler still ranked, they lost to an institution that accepted me into college, haha, what losers!

Comment

• Only 25% of the RPI accounts for what a particular team has even done.

I have always liked Pomeroy the best, obviously it has it's flaws as well but no system is going to be perfect.

Comment

• When will Blake Griffin be back?

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                When will Blake Griffin be back?
                not sure but looking at him tonight seems like he was still having issues

Comment

• Pitt sure is laying an egg. You'll have that in conference play but I wouldn't have thought it would be Providence doing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                    Pitt sure is laying an egg. You'll have that in conference play but I wouldn't have thought it would be Providence doing it.
                    Big East is a brutal schedule they have got to be worn down. IMO it actually would help them if they lost in the first round or early rounds of the Big East tournament because they would get more rest and could be a 2 or 3 seed without the pressure, 1 seeds hardly ever win it all.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• I think this is the win Providence needs to be the 8th Big East team. Georgetown tanking down the stretch really opened a door for someone else.

Ohio State should lock themselves in with a win tonight as well.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Hopefully Marquette tanks with their tough schedule and Nova can sneak into the double bye. Don't underrate Providence either, they're not at all consistent but when they're firing in all cylinders they can be tough to beat. In the second half of the 'Nova game one of their guards (name escapes me) was pulling up, popping threes from VERY deep, and swishing them all. I think they made up a 10 point deficit in a minute.

Comment

• Sherron Collins anybody.. last night he simply went into OK and dominated when it mattered the most..those 3 balls were deep
                          Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                          Coples is that dude.
                          Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• LSU-Florida is a good one... I got my money on LSU if it comes down to shooting clutch free throws LOL.

Thornton is very underrated.

Comment

• The Gamecocks are all over UK. The bigs are dominating Patterson (11 blocks and counting) and Meeks has been kept quiet.

Comment

• Mizzou vs K-State tonight! I believe K-state beat Missouri by 16 earlier in the season. Could be payback tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information