College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
    Texas should be embarrassed if they can't take down Tech tonight. Damian James has been such a disappointment this season.
    I don't know how you can say that, IMO and I'm not a longhorn fan like you but Damion James is the best player on that team, and is one of my top 10 NBA prospects. First off he is your best rebounder and only consistent rebounder. He is also your best defender. He sacrifices a lot by guarding bigs most of the time. Second he is your 2nd most reliable scorer on the team. He has improved his shooting a lot and still can finish inside, love how he hits the offensive glass. His skills are still raw but he is easily your best team player and doesn't always chuck up shots. I'd say James is your most consistent player. Everyone loves Abrams but he's such a chucker. Hot or cold, he can really help your team or pull them down. Beyond scoring he provides nothing. Physically weak on defense and his inability to run point in the early season is why you lost so many games. Dexter Pittman has improved a lot and is good in spurts but his fat ass can't stay on the court for more than 5 minute increments max. Gary Johnson is just a strange player. His strengths are inside and being tough yet he consistently takes awful mid range shots when he should be attacking the basket. Balbay has come off of late and could be your future solution at PG, I love how he penetrates and kicks but he is still too one dimensional of a player and needs a jump shot and more seasoning and basketball IQ. Justin Mason is I guess reliable but doesn't really do anything on the court. Connor Atchley has got to be a big disappointment, as the lone senior I expected him to be your most steady player of at least 12-13 ppg, 7-8 rpg, and while I love his skills he is weak and not assertive at all. That's just my take on Longhorn basketball, I do love them though and they should make the tournament.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Missouri vs Kansas this Saturday at Kansas.

who ya got?

Comment

• Sherron Collins
        Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
        Coples is that dude.
        Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
          Missouri vs Kansas this Saturday at Kansas.

who ya got?
          As much as I hate Kansas, I think they win this one

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
            Let's see...Kansas is a top 15 team and Sherron just carried the team to a victory over the #3 team in the nation...

I don't think it's much of an argument that Oklahoma wins that game with Blake Griffin.

BTW watching the Gophers offense is like watching a junior high team.

Comment

• The Phog will be rocking on Sunday...I would be shocked if KU lost...I still can't believe we have a great shot at winning the Big 12 Championship

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
              Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                I don't think it's much of an argument that Oklahoma wins that game with Blake Griffin.

BTW watching the Gophers offense is like watching a junior high team.
                It's debatable to whether they would have won with Griffin...Our offense was just on another level...But regardless, I don't think you can argue that Sherron didn't step up big time on Monday

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Michigan is gonna be a hard team to figure out Selection Sunday. DeShawn Sims was very good tonight. Good to see Robbie Hummel healthy again to show why he was preseason Big 10 POY

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                  Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
                  I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                  LOL props to Paul

Comment

• Dante Cunningham a finalist (there are 16) for the Oscar Robertson Trophy, USBWA's POTY. Nice to see the guy get some recognition, he's worked really hard on his game to get to where he's at now and plays with great energy.

Comment

• If only Michigan had played with some consistency this year...

Comment

• Just got to see Huggins' return to the Nati and it was a great site to see. I wasn't as against his removal as some but boy it sure has not been the same since he left. His time here was so exciting almost every single year, and while I think Cronin could do some good things, it just will prolly never be the same again.

Amazing to think he could have had OJ Mayo and Bill Walker on the same team.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Robert Vaden went 0-17 tonight? You'd think after the 10th shot, he'd realize it wasn't his night. Damn, 12 of those shots were 3 Pointers.. That sucks.

Oh well, Darth Vaden is still the man.

Comment

• Damn great game between UW and ASU. UW's actually doing big things.
                            Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• LOL at Tyreke Evans statline last night:

8 points (3-14 FG), 6 REB, 3 AST, 9 TO

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                                LOL at Tyreke Evans statline last night:

8 points (3-14 FG), 6 REB, 3 AST, 9 TO

This is why i do not like him, and i showed my roommate this line. He turns it over, is selfish and takes questionable shots. he's got a lot of coaching and maturing to go through before goin to the NBA.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                                Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
                                I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                                LOL props to Paul

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information