No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington isn't getting nearly enough credit.

Comment

• Huge game right now for Villanova against Georgetown. This one's not going to be easy at all, I expect the Hoyas to really bring it this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by derza222 View Post
        Huge game right now for Villanova against Georgetown. This one's not going to be easy at all, I expect the Hoyas to really bring it this game.
        It's been a sloppy start so far

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• auburn vs miss st tonight, should be a real good game.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
            It's been a sloppy start so far
            'Nova's been playing pretty inconsistent the past few weeks. They're shooting terribly and more or less getting outplayed by Georgetown. Think the athleticism of Georgetown bothers them. Refs have been terribly inconsistent also, though I think it's affecting both teams.

EDIT: Scottie Reynolds just literally got tackled taking a three, and there was no whistle.
            Last edited by derza222; 02-28-2009, 12:27 PM.

Comment

• Villanova is getting hosed.

And it's like watching UK play with all these turnovers so I can relate lol.
              Last edited by PalmerToCJ; 02-28-2009, 12:47 PM.

Comment

• Monroe is damn impressive. His court vision is fantastic, he's giving Villanova fits inside when they try and get to the basket, he's basically taken Cunningham out of the game, and he does a great job whenever he gets a touch inside.

Comment

• If UK loses today, you may never see me in this thread again as I will be so depressed and disappointed.

Comment

• Nice last few minutes in the FSU-Clemsux game. Glad FSU held on, though they could easily have lost if the Tigers hadn't had 3 or 4 possessions with 3+ missed shots and getting no points. The Clemson trap D was pretty impressive at times.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                      If UK loses today, you may never see me in this thread again as I will be so depressed and disappointed.
                      Wellm unless something happens in the next 9.7 second. It was nice knowing ya.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroomDawgs View Post
                        Michigan is gonna be a hard team to figure out Selection Sunday. DeShawn Sims was very good tonight. Good to see Robbie Hummel healthy again to show why he was preseason Big 10 POY
                        Im still riding high off that Michigan v Purdue game. That was easily Michigan's best performance of the year, even more so than the Duke game.

Look what happens when were actually consciously looking for Sims in the post and willing to give him post touches instead of just passing around the perimeter.

I think winning one of our final two road games will let Michigan slip into the tourney as one of the last seeds.

Comment

• auburn is trumping miss st right now 38-21
                          auburn is 7/12 from the arc too. end of 1st half

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• oh man sick alley oop by lucas hargrove.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• That was ridiculous. I was pumped when he jacked that shot up with 11 seconds, Mitchell can take that all day. This season is going to give me a heart attack.

Comment

• Virginia Tech was screwed over by the refs against Duke. Jon Scheyer did he best Michael Jackson impression with his moonwalk and there was no call. Stevie Wonder was going crazy because even he saw it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3vtLevo44o#
                                Hi Mom. Send money!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information