College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
    I don't need to comment on this, I'd say it speaks for itself.
    Haha...I thought of this comment about halfway through the 2nd half. But for the record, we have clinched the Big 12 lol

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
    Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
      Haha...I thought of this comment about halfway through the 2nd half. But for the record, we have clinched the Big 12 lol
      Yes, but not outright. You may own tie breakers, but that doesn't mean it's outright. If Kansas loses to Tejas and Oklahoma/Mizzou win, co-Big XII Champs!

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
        So what's the deal with Sam Young? Every time I watch Pitt the guy makes plays...seems to have nice size, a nice stroke, good finisher, and has some athleticism. Not much of an NBA Prospect?
        He's a late round one prospect...he doesn't have the upside that some prospects do and that's why he'll be taken a bit later than his skill set would suggest.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
          He's a late round one prospect...he doesn't have the upside that some prospects do and that's why he'll be taken a bit later than his skill set would suggest.
          He's also a little old even for a senior, he'll be 24 when next season starts, which hurts his upside. Good player though, he'll be a solid selection for somebody in that late first/early second range IMO. Really the lack of upside that hurts him the most as you said, which is because of his age to an extent.

Comment

• Oh my god, Taylor Battle with a clutch game winning shot to beat Illinois. Penn State could be dancing this March.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
              Oh my god, Taylor Battle with a clutch game winning shot to beat Illinois. Penn State could be dancing this March.
              Penn State clinched a spot in the tourney with that win. That was some great Big Ten basketball.

Comment

• penn st and the big 10 arent very good

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
                  penn st and the big 10 arent very good
                  Thanks for contributing

Comment

• just sayin......

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
                      just sayin......
                      If you could explain why you feel that way it would contribute more to the forum that just making a claim w/o support or evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                        If you could explain why you feel that way it would contribute more to the forum that just making a claim w/o support or evidence.
                        wvu is the greatest at everything. wvu rules the world. huggins greatest thing ever. championship. i say pat white sucks after every wvu loss but when someone else says it i jump back on pat whites nuts. wvu=kings of the universe. wvu wvu wvu crack wvu mountaineers wvu devin ebanks wvu wvu noel devine gonna go jerk it to wvu. rich rodriguez was awesome when he was at wvu but he now that hes at michigan ill bash him every chance i get wvu wvu wvu wvu wvu wvu.

championship.

wvu.

wvu.

Comment

• The Big 10 is fairly weak this year. You know its a really weak conference when Wisco is battling for a shot at the tourny and you know its bad when Northwestern is one of their competitors. I understand why Penn State will make it, but I doubt they will do anything in the dance.

Via BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                            wvu is the greatest at everything. wvu rules the world. huggins greatest thing ever. championship. i say pat white sucks after every wvu loss but when someone else says it i jump back on pat whites nuts. wvu=kings of the universe. wvu wvu wvu crack wvu mountaineers wvu devin ebanks wvu wvu noel devine gonna go jerk it to wvu. rich rodriguez was awesome when he was at wvu but he now that hes at michigan ill bash him every chance i get wvu wvu wvu wvu wvu wvu.

championship.

wvu.

wvu.
                            you know what would be nice if you could blow me PITT LETS GO PITT!

Via BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Young Nasty Man View Post
                              The Big 10 is fairly weak this year. You know its a really weak conference when Wisco is battling for a shot at the tourny and you know its bad when Northwestern is one of their competitors. I understand why Penn State will make it, but I doubt they will do anything in the dance.
                              Obviously you don't watch too much Big Ten basketball. There's a reason they're Conference RPI is 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Young Nasty Man View Post
                                you know what would be nice if you could blow me PITT LETS GO PITT!
                                You have no idea what the **** you're talking about, do you? I don't give a rat's ass about West Virginia. kwilk is the biggest WVU homer you will ever find. I was mocking him.

Kind of weird that you want a dude to blow you, but hey, no one's judging.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information