• Show
Clear All

• dude, penn st would be about 10th in the big east

i said nothing about wvu in my post

big east>>>>big 10

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
      wvu is the greatest at everything. wvu rules the world. huggins greatest thing ever. championship. i say pat white sucks after every wvu loss but when someone else says it i jump back on pat whites nuts. wvu=kings of the universe. wvu wvu wvu crack wvu mountaineers wvu devin ebanks wvu wvu noel devine gonna go jerk it to wvu. rich rodriguez was awesome when he was at wvu but he now that hes at michigan ill bash him every chance i get wvu wvu wvu wvu wvu wvu.

championship.

wvu.

wvu.
      That Joe Alexander has a solid 4.2 PPG. WVU ROXORZ!

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• everyone knew alexander wasnt ready to go

huggins himself has said he needed an extra year to become nba ready; he had only been playing organized bball for 5-6 years

but, huggins told him to go when he was told he would be a top 10 pick

i dont fault huggins or alexander at all

cant pass up that money

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
          That Joe Alexander has a solid 4.2 PPG. WVU ROXORZ!
          Alexander wasn't expected to contribute alot this season. He was to learn the NBA game while sitting behind Richard Jefferson.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Nice win for 'Nova today, sealed the double bye in the Big East tournament. They'll still have to play Marquette in all likelihood which will easily be a tough game, and even if they win that they're looking at probably playing UConn which will also be a tough game. So I'm not looking for them to go very far, but it's nice to have the double bye I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
              Alexander wasn't expected to contribute alot this season. He was to learn the NBA game while sitting behind Richard Jefferson.
              this

he played 2 years hs, 1 year prep, 3 at wvu

thats it

he barely played his freshman season, and played sparingly his sophomore season

he was erratic early on his junior season, then let feb and on he started to "get it" and had a great big east tourney and a good ncaa tourney

he went to the predraft camps and did very well and was told he would go in the top 10

he talked with huggins, who said he would be a better player coming back, but likely would go that high (as he would be less raw)

but, huggins told him he would be best served leaving

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by derza222 View Post
                Nice win for 'Nova today, sealed the double bye in the Big East tournament. They'll still have to play Marquette in all likelihood which will easily be a tough game, and even if they win that they're looking at probably playing UConn which will also be a tough game. So I'm not looking for them to go very far, but it's nice to have the double bye I guess.
                marquettes not as good as they were with james...big loss

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Young Nasty Man View Post
                  The Big 10 is fairly weak this year. You know its a really weak conference when Wisco is battling for a shot at the tourny and you know its bad when Northwestern is one of their competitors. I understand why Penn State will make it, but I doubt they will do anything in the dance.
                  What the hell were you thinking when you wrote that sentence? How does having a team "battling for a shot at the tourny" make a conference weak? And Northwestern is one of the top competitors? They are in 8th place in the Big Ten.

And as for your post as a whole, the Big Ten is not weak. It doesn't have a couple elite teams like usual this year, but it's very competitive. 9 of the 11 are quality teams and have at least 17 wins. Michigan State is leading the conference and is ranked 8th, plus two other top 25 teams. And the Big Ten will get at least 6 teams in the tournament with a shot at 8.

Comment

• Can i get some insight on if the Washington state cougars are going to make the tourniment? I have a bet that they wont so I am Kinda worried about it.

Comment

• Washington State 8-9 .471 16-13 .552

6th in pac 10

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                        What the hell were you thinking when you wrote that sentence? How does having a team "battling for a shot at the tourny" make a conference weak? And Northwestern is one of the top competitors? They are in 8th place in the Big Ten.

And as for your post as a whole, the Big Ten is not weak. It doesn't have a couple elite teams like usual this year, but it's very competitive. 9 of the 11 are quality teams and have at least 17 wins. Michigan State is leading the conference and is ranked 8th, plus two other top 25 teams. And the Big Ten will get at least 6 teams in the tournament with a shot at 8.
                        6 is likely; cant see 8 getting in

8th place is northwestern/michigan who are 8-9 in conference

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• But they are 16 and thirteen overall.. So do you think they will not?

Comment

• ASU is having an epic breakdown. I don't know why they are struggling now. They better do good in the Pac Ten tourny so they can solidfy themselves in the dance.

Comment

• Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
                              marquettes not as good as they were with james...big loss
                              Absolutely not as good as they were...but still not a pushover. James usually kills us too, doesn't shoot well from three but he always manages to make more than a few when he plays us so it'll be nice to have him out. Feel bad for him, though.

Comment

• Sam Young = beast. Everytime I watch that guy he is incredible. 24 years of age or not guy can play, we have a late first rounder and I wouldn't mind trying to pick him up in the draft.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information