College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
    You don't have to be wrong to be a homer. You just have to jizz your pants over everything involving your team.
    I've always thought of a homer as someone whose opinions and viewed are skewed and biased towards their team.

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
    Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Northern Iowa/Illinois State was an exciting and entertaining MVC Championship Game. I don't see Northern Iowa putting up too much of a battle in the tournament, and I think Creighton is the team from the conference that could make it out of the first round.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• watch out for Vandy to make a run in the SEC tournament- we're a young team but have played great down the stretch.

^^Sig From Nvot9
        J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Comment

• Creighton looked bad in the MVC Tourney. UNI is a balanced team which is going to help them so I'm going to disagree there. They play some pretty good defense, value the basketball, have weapons in the post, and have a good outside game.

They shut down a very potent offensive team in Illinois State today, well apart from Eldridge going off but his shots were unreal.

UNI is a team I would not want to face in the first round. MVC teams usually fair pretty well in the Tournament.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by throwback54milkman View Post
            watch out for Vandy to make a run in the SEC tournament- we're a young team but have played great down the stretch.
            Be my guest, it'd move our RPI up if you did that because we beat you in OOC at your place. The SEC is a baaadddd conference so I can see a team like Alabama making a run in that thing.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Hit some ******* free throws, UNC.

Comment

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Big_East_Men's_Basketball_Tournament#Bracket

it's accurate; big east site just has it without teams filled out

1. ul
                2. pitt
                3. uconn
                4. 'nova
                5. marquette
                6. 'cuse
                7. wvu
                8. providence

wvu plays winner of notre dame/rutgers then winner plays pitt

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                  Be my guest, it'd move our RPI up if you did that because we beat you in OOC at your place. The SEC is a baaadddd conference so I can see a team like Alabama making a run in that thing.
                  which is why auburn is going to win the conference and get into the tournament!

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                    Hit some ******* free throws, UNC.
                    Roy's teams at ku basically always sucked at FT's

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                      Roy's teams at ku basically always sucked at FT's
                      It was mainly ellington, everybody else went 2-3,9-10,5-7...im not sure why ellington was cold from the free throw line but went 7-10 from the field
                      Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                      Coples is that dude.
                      Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Because Ellington is an enigma. Guy has all the tools in the world but is so inconsistent. But man if he gets going he's incredible.

One guy that really doesn't get a lot of press who I really like is Deon Thompson.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                          Because Ellington is an enigma. Guy has all the tools in the world but is so inconsistent. But man if he gets going he's incredible.

One guy that really doesn't get a lot of press who I really like is Deon Thompson.
                          Except against Clemson. He averages around 75 ppg against Clemson.

Comment

• Indiana is so ******* terrible.

Comment

• Interesting to see if Davidson makes the tourney.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                                Interesting to see if Davidson makes the tourney.
                                They won't win a game. Jason Richards was the key part of that run.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information