X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan...in or out?

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
      They won't win a game. Jason Richards was the key part of that run.

i can't agree...i think lovedale can be a big part of there success if he plays good along side curry
      Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
      Coples is that dude.
      Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
        Michigan...in or out?
        Definitely in...I came away very impressed with them on Saturday and they have some quality wins on their resume. They deserve to be in over Minnesota and Ohio State.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
          just sayin......

Neither is west virginia...

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
          Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
          I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
          LOL props to Paul

Comment

Michigan...in or out?
            In I believe. They solid computer numbers .500 in conference and have 4 marquee wins as well as a tough road win. The Big ten IMO has 7 teams (MSU, Illinois, Purdue, PSU, Michigan Minnesota, Wisconsin)

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
            Interesting to see if Davidson makes the tourney.
            They shouldn't, but I could see them because of the Steph Curry bandwagon. I hope it doesn'tthough, This team is not deserving.

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
            Creighton looked bad in the MVC Tourney. UNI is a balanced team which is going to help them so I'm going to disagree there. They play some pretty good defense, value the basketball, have weapons in the post, and have a good outside game.

They shut down a very potent offensive team in Illinois State today, well apart from Eldridge going off but his shots were unreal.

UNI is a team I would not want to face in the first round. MVC teams usually fair pretty well in the Tournament.
            Creighton is another team who I don't think should take a bubble spot but could see them stealing one. i was blown away by Eldridge today What year is he?

Duke-Carolina was another great game today, was really impressed with John Scheyer and Ty Lawson.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
            Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
            I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
            LOL props to Paul

Comment

• Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
              i can't agree...i think lovedale can be a big part of there success if he plays good along side curry
              Lovedale is just an average big, he wouldn't even sniff the starting lineup on a legit D1 team. Jason Richards, on the other hand, could have been a starter/legit contributer on most of the power conference D1 teams last year.

Davidson is only solid because of Steph Curry.

On the subject of CBB: http://sports.espn.go.com/ncw/news/story?id=3964512

what an idiot, if they don't win the tournament, she's ******.

If she goes back on it, she seems full of ****.

She goes through with it, she's paying full tuition
              Last edited by sbh15; 03-09-2009, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroomDawgs View Post
                Creighton is another team who I don't think should take a bubble spot but could see them stealing one. i was blown away by Eldridge today What year is he?
                Osiris Eldridge is a Junior. He can be amazing and can disappear, as an ISU fan it is pretty disappointing. If he can get some consistency next year he should be able to get drafted in the 2nd round of the draft. Among valley circles people believe that Creighton should be a 50/50 shot to get in. Only Northern Iowa fans think Illinois State should be in, but everyone else including Illinois State fans, for the majority, know that is NIT and hopefully a home game for the NIT.

Creighton could have gotten in if ISU did not destroy them by 20+ in the semifinals.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• If we dont get into the tournament, I'm going to be so pissed.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Michigan...in or out?
                    If we beat Iowa, it's a lock. If not, then we need to get lucky.

Comment

• Sweet 16 sleeper sorta = Dayton!
                      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Davidson won't make the tourney. Deservedly so. Stephen Curry is such a chucker, he puts up so many shots...no wonder he leads the NCAA in scoring.

Comment

Michigan...in or out?
                          Wins over Duke, UCLA, Illinois, PSU, Minnesota (x2) = In

Plus you took a few other games down to the wire.

And Davidson will make the tourney because the SoCon is awful and they'll demolish that tournament.

Comment

And Davidson will make the tourney because the SoCon is awful and they'll demolish that tournament.
                            They already lost to College of Charleston in the semifinals. They're out.

Comment

Didn't Davidson lose in the semis?

And Sniper, we are pretty comfortably "in" right now. A loss to Iowa could make things dicey, but I think we'd still make it.
                              I'm a state.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                                Didn't Davidson lose in the semis?

And Sniper, we are pretty comfortably "in" right now. A loss to Iowa could make things dicey, but I think we'd still make it.
                                Agreed. I think there are 7 teams from the big 10 comfortably in right now (MSU, Purdue, Illinois, Wisconsin, OSU, PSU, Michigan) with Minnesota being on the bubble and needing a strong showing to get in.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information