No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With UConn and Pitt both losing early, there is no way the Big East gets 3 #1 seeds. I mean, that's just ridiculous. At this point, with all the teams losing, Duke or Memphis deserve a 1 seed over the 3rd Big East team.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
      With UConn and Pitt both losing early, there is no way the Big East gets 3 #1 seeds. I mean, that's just ridiculous. At this point, with all the teams losing, Duke or Memphis deserve a 1 seed over the 3rd Big East team.
      I agree man, but I just think Memphis will be hurt by the terribleness of the Confrence USA, and that isn't right, but I think its what is gonna go down.

Comment

• Ak-Rowdy son!!!

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu View Post
          I agree man, but I just think Memphis will be hurt by the terribleness of the Confrence USA, and that isn't right, but I think its what is gonna go down.
          They weren't hurt last year though. Granted, they were a better team last year, but they have a similar record, won their tournament (I think), and the top teams fell flat later. I mean, all 3 Big East teams have been great, but they aren't so good as to be the first time ever having 3 #1 seeds from the same conference. When teams, regardless if they are a top 5 team, don't even make their conference semis, they can't honestly say all 3 deserve the 1 seed.

Comment

• USC should be a a Dangerous 9 seed in the tourny. Demar Derozan is finally playing like us fans and the analysts thought he would from the start.

Comment

• My school made the front page of Yahoo! :)
              http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketb...n=ncaab,148058

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                My school made the front page of Yahoo! :)
                http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketb...n=ncaab,148058
                N! M! S! U!!!!!!!!

Great publicity... lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gribble View Post
                  N! M! S! U!!!!!!!!

Great publicity... lol.
                  And when we win this game we'll buy a keg of booze and drink it to the Aggies til' we wobble in our shoes. A.....G.....G.....I......E.....S, AGGIES, AGGIES, GOOOOOO AGGIES!

Comment

• Go Northridge!

Comment

• Does anybody know when tickets for the 2010 tournament become available. The Bradley Center is hosting first and second round games and I'd like to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                        And when we win this game we'll buy a keg of booze and drink it to the Aggies til' we wobble in our shoes. A.....G.....G.....I......E.....S, AGGIES, AGGIES, GOOOOOO AGGIES!
                        Worst thing is... Utah State blew out Reno!!! Argh... What could've been...

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                          Does anybody know when tickets for the 2010 tournament become available. The Bradley Center is hosting first and second round games and I'd like to go.
                          I don't know, but find out early. I bought tickets about 6 months (don't really remember correctly) before the tournament and had nosebleed seats behind the basket.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                            I don't know, but find out early. I bought tickets about 6 months (don't really remember correctly) before the tournament and had nosebleed seats behind the basket.
                            Yeah, that's why I'm want to get them now but I haven't found anything.

Do you remember how much you spent on your tickets?
                            Last edited by GB12; 03-15-2009, 12:42 PM.

Comment

• Tennessee vs. Mississippi St. has been a barn burner so far.
                              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                                Yeah, that's why I'm want to get them now but I haven't found anything.

Do you remember how much you spent on your tickets?
                                Not sure, we got five and you get both rounds in one buy... it couldn't have been too expensive. Somewhere around 400 I think for 5. So about 80 a ticket.

I'm remembering vaguely, so don't take this numbers to seriously.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information