College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
    Over Wisconsin??? If any Big Ten should have been knocked out, it should've been Minnesota
    Minnesota swept Wisconsin. They also beat Louisville. I agree that Wisconsin should have made the tourney, but I also considered them the weakest B10 team to make the tourney. They didn't beat anyone non-conference, and they also lost to Iowa.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
      Either Penn State or St. Mary's both should have made it over Wisconsin.

And are you serious with Missouri in your final four? They're so insanely inconsistent. They might be a 3/14 upset.
      Very serious. They're draw is extremely easy. However, I may have to rethink it. I think UConn could take them.

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
      Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
        I don't, that isnt a good matchup for Michigan imo. Clemson is too athletic and fast. Really athletic teams give Michigan a world of trouble.

I also hate how EVERY year North Carolina & Duke play half of their games in North Carolina. Make them win some tournament games out of state for once, god.
        I wouldn't care and im sure the outcome wouldn't matter we were a great road team losing to only UMD in college park and Wake who plays like the jazz do at home
        Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
        Coples is that dude.
        Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Oh man. Pitt is definitely winning it all now.
          Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• whos the kansas fan?

looking over your roster, you have some bigs (counted 5 over 6'8) that could give us trouble, and avg 29ppg combined

we have been playing well though

are they physical? or more finesse?

might go to the 1-3-1

we match up well with dayton

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
              Very serious. They're draw is extremely easy. However, I may have to rethink it. I think UConn could take them.
              I have Washington cruising out of that bracket. Brockman is legit.

I also can see WVU making it to the Elite 8

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                Oh man. Pitt is definitely winning it all now.
                depens on how the game is called

plus, they dont seem to play well in the tourney

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
                  whos the kansas fan?

looking over your roster, you have some bigs (counted 5 over 6'8) that could give us trouble, and avg 29ppg combined

we have been playing well though

are they physical? or more finesse?

might go to the 1-3-1

we match up well with dayton
                  We're very streaky. When we're clicking, we're hard to stop because we have one of the most talented 1-2 punch with PG Sherron Collins and C Cole Aldrich. The key to stoping Kansas is shutting Cole Aldrich down and forcing us to take jump shots. However, even if they do shut Cole down, Sherron can carry the team if he's on top of his game. But if Sherron and Cole struggle, we're done. Our defense is dependent on our tenancity. If we come out with passion, we can shut down anyone, but if not, our defense suffers. We have a very young roster, and it all depends on which team shows up.

How's WVU's guards and other fowards sans Ebanks?

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I have a feeling KU won't make it to the next weekend.WVU a 6???

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                      I have a feeling KU won't make it to the next weekend.WVU a 6???
                      Agreed. Even NDSU scares me.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                        Mizzou is doubtful to be Memphis IMO

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                          Mizzou is doubtful to be Memphis IMO
                          Memphis sucks. Evans is going to fold like a paper bag against that press. He already turns the ball over too much, and it's going to be much worse against Missouri.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• our point guard is a true freshman, truck bryant

he was streaky, but has played well the last month; used to drive the lane a lot, but has settled down

our other guard alex ruoff, is very good; real good 3pt shooter, and a good defender; our only senior; our best shooter

our other forwards are da'sean butler and wellington smith; smith is ok on offense, but a good defender for only being 6'7 and having to play the post in the big east; butler is good on offense, and sometimes plays the 2 depending on if we are in the 1-3-1, which looks like we will play

good defense and rebounding team, who has played well down the stretch; going 4-2 but losing by 3 to ul, and to 'cuse in ot

not very big, but very long and athletic

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Who would go up against Cole Aldrich?

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Didn't FSU play Wisconsin in a bowl game this year
                                Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                                Coples is that dude.
                                Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information