No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonzaga????????????????????????????????????
    Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
    Coples is that dude.
    Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
      Gonzaga????????????????????????????????????
      Don't understimate the Heytvelt! lol

Comment

• Final Four:
        UNC**
        Wake
        UCONN*
        Pitt
        Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
        Coples is that dude.
        Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Final Four:
          Wake Forest
          UConn
          Pittsburgh
          Syracuse

With Pittsburgh over Wake in the final. This will probably change about 50 times before Thursday though, so who knows.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I had Wake over Louisville, but now I'm back to all 4 #1s. Weak I know, but I think UNC and UCONN are locks for the Final Four. I could potentially see FSU or Villanova coming out of the West, but that's too big of a risk to take.

Comment

• havent looked at the brackets, but i like where wvu is; we match-up well with kansas, and from what i've read on a kansas site, they are kinda worried about us; plus, we are peaking at the right time

only mad we didnt get in the dayton bracket; it's 4 hours from my house, and i'm on spring break with nothing to do (all my friends from home go back this week), so my dad and i were gonna go

but we got stuck in minnesota:(

but, maybe scott can go and rep the old gold and blue:)

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• what regions do you guys think are the toughest and weakest?

ul kinda got screwed for a #1; possibly osu in dayton (should win though); plus wake in sweet 16; kansas, wvu, mich st on other side

think west/east are the weakest

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Midwest is stacked, definitely the toughest of the brackets. I hated seeing Louisville & Wake lined up like that, I could have had both going to the Final 4 if the tourney set up differently.

Comment

• Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
                    Gonzaga????????????????????????????????????
                    I've since re-considered and now have UNC in the Final Four

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• I like Gonzaga a LOT more this year than in recent seasons. They have a good PG, good post player, then a matchup nightmare at the wing with Day. And some solid role players. I wouldnt sleep on the Zags this tourney.

Comment

• Either I'm going to be a god or have a terrible bracket. My Final Four is Missouri, Utah, Pitt, and Gonzaga with Gonzaga edging out Utah.
                        Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• How is Florida and Auburn number 1 seeds in the NIT, but Penn State and St. Mary's are 2 seeds?

Comment

• still trying to figure out how osu gets to stay in ohio as an 8 seed, and 'nova in philly as a 3

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                              How is Florida and Auburn number 1 seeds in the NIT, but Penn State and St. Mary's are 2 seeds?
                              Because they have better resumes?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                                I had Wake over Louisville, but now I'm back to all 4 #1s. Weak I know, but I think UNC and UCONN are locks for the Final Four. I could potentially see FSU or Villanova coming out of the West, but that's too big of a risk to take.
                                Yeah I can tell you as a Villanova fan we're probably capable of making it to the Final Four, but we also could not make it to the Sweet 16, so it's a pretty big risk. Not sure who is going to come out of the bottom half of that bracket in the Elite 8 though, it's a complete crapshoot so you're pretty much safe screwing around there till the Final 4 IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information