No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got Minnesota in that UM/UT game. Texas lives and dies by the three and that kills you in tournament play. If A.J. Abrams is cold, and he might be with that lockdown defender Minnesota has (name eludes me), Texas is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
      I got Minnesota in that UM/UT game. Texas lives and dies by the three and that kills you in tournament play. If A.J. Abrams is cold, and he might be with that lockdown defender Minnesota has (name eludes me), Texas is done.
      Texas does not live and die by the three. They rely more on Damion James's midrange game and Dexter Pittman, who is playing extremely well

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
      Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
        Texas does not live and die by the three. They rely more on Damion James's midrange game and Dexter Pittman, who is playing extremely well
        The thing is, it's more when A.J. Abrams is on, Texas is on. A.J. Abrams lives and dies by the three. If he's cold, Texas is cold. Damion James is certainly a key component, but I think if you shut one down, Texas becomes much easier to beat.

Comment

• If you don't box out Damion, Pittman, and Johnson will murder you on the offensive boards. Abrams has been cold in more games than he's been hot. You need to force Balbay and Johnson to shot from the perimeter and prevent them from getting inside.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Right, so I shouldn't have said that Texas lives and dies by the three, but Abrams does. I don't know, I just like Minnesota in that one. One of those teams people aren't really giving much of a chance just because their opponent is Texas.

Comment

• Abrams is just not a key component in Texas' offense though.

Temple's my cinderella story this year. I got them in the Elite 8. I picked George Mason to go to the Sweet Sixteen the year they went to the Final Four, so I have a good track record :D

But seriously, Temple is legit, they're extremely good defenisvely and Christmas can carry that team offensively.

My New Final Four:
              Louisville
              Washington
              Villanova
              Gonzaga

Louisville over Villanova for the Championship

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
              Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Florida State over Pittsburgh. Write it down and let the "you're an idiot" comments begin.

Comment

• I have UMASS winning it all.
                  my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                  <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                  <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                  <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                  Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                  What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Florida State over Pittsburgh. Write it down and let the "you're an idiot" comments begin.
                    Florida State has no balance. Toney Douglas scores 22 a game and the next highest is 8. If they can contain him, Pitt will cruise by double digits.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                      Florida State has no balance. Toney Douglas scores 22 a game and the next highest is 8. If they can contain him, Pitt will cruise by double digits.
                      Yeah, you're right, but I'm going to change it anyway. I did it to mess with people at school today and see what reactions were here. I love me some Dejuan Blair. Hate Levance Fields though.

Comment

• Hows Michigan Sts D?

Comment

• The guard play for Texas has been absolutely terrible this year... Pittman has definately been the go to guy down the stretch... Balbay is a turnover machine when pressured

Comment

• Ok, I have Michigan St, Missouri, Pitt, and Cuse final 4. I know Cuse is ******** but how can I be a fan if I dont put them winning it all. Is this bracket gonna be last place? Or second to last?

Comment

• Originally posted by cdub11 View Post
                              The guard play for Texas has been absolutely terrible this year... Pittman has definately been the go to guy down the stretch... Balbay is a turnover machine when pressured

Well our guards out very good at pressuring the ball so hopefully that can turn into some turnovers and fast break points for us, because that's the only way I see us winning this game. If it's a half court game we are screwed.

Comment

Yeah, you're right, but I'm going to change it anyway. I did it to mess with people at school today and see what reactions were here. I love me some Dejuan Blair. Hate Levance Fields though.
                                Pitt's hardest opponent will be the officials. If the officials let them play and call a loose game, they will cruise to the final four.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information