Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm really stuck on two games...

    Wake vs. Loui?????

    Washington vs. UCONN????

    Who wins those games, also, who comes out of the South? Is it UNC or can Cuse fulfill all expectations?

    Comment


    • I really want to put Temple in the sweet 16, not sure if i have the balls though

      Thoughts?



      Sig by Me

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JETS5128 View Post
        I really want to put Temple in the sweet 16, not sure if i have the balls though

        Thoughts?
        I think they're a really solid team and there are going to be a ton of upsets this year. They definitely have a shot to get there based on who they're playing, their defense, and having a star player like Christmas, so if that's your gut I'd go with it. I'm pretty sure I've got them there in a couple of my brackets, too.

        Comment


        • My official Final Four:

          Kansas .vs. Memphis
          Pittsburgh .vs. North Carolina

          Pittsburgh .vs. Memphis

          My biggest upset: 13 Portland State over 4 Xavier

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ams View Post
            I'm really stuck on two games...

            Wake vs. Loui?????

            Washington vs. UCONN????

            Who wins those games, also, who comes out of the South? Is it UNC or can Cuse fulfill all expectations?
            I have Louisville beating Wake and Purdue beating Wasington.

            And Cuse can fulfill your wildest dreams. :)

            Comment


            • I'm about to watch UK in the NIT, FML. Actually, I think I've effectively dealt with the depression, ugh.

              Comment


              • Curry puttin' on a show on ESPN2. I must say without that kid, Davidson is a horrible basketball team. Amazing how much he does in terms of scoring and playmaking.


                Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

                Originally posted by JBCX
                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

                Comment


                • Taylor ******* Battle hits a game tying three to send the game into overtime. How was this guy not the Big 10 player of the year?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                    Taylor ******* Battle hits a game tying three to send the game into overtime. How was this guy not the Big 10 player of the year?
                    Because Evan Turner is better. Lucas didn't deserve it but neither did Battle.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                      Temple is very good defensively. You underestimate them.
                      and so is ASU, 2 stars will beat 1 almost everytime.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
                        Because Evan Turner is better. Lucas didn't deserve it but neither did Battle.
                        Evan Turner was easily the most valueable player to his team in the big ten. Best Player you could argue several guys but Turner meant more to his team than anyone.


                        Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                        Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

                        Amazing sig by jkpigskin

                        Originally posted by Paul
                        I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                        LOL props to Paul

                        Comment


                        • The CBI and collegeinsider.com postseason tourney need to be out. The NIT is ok but come on two other tourneys is unnecessary


                          Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                          Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

                          Amazing sig by jkpigskin

                          Originally posted by Paul
                          I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                          LOL props to Paul

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by CroomDawgs View Post
                            Evan Turner was easily the most valueable player to his team in the big ten. Best Player you could argue several guys but Turner meant more to his team than anyone.
                            Um Tailor Battle.

                            Evan Turner was awesome, but OSU >>>> talented than PSU. Battle had absolutely no one around him and was coming from a 8th place (I think) BigXI team. Turner carried OSU, but he also had a lot more talent around him. Without Battle, PSU is 8th or 9th best in the league.

                            Comment


                            • Are we just talking about conference record here? Because overall, Penn State was the 7th or 8th best team WITH Battle.

                              Comment


                              • I finally finished making tweaks to my bracket....

                                Final Four
                                Duke vs Gonzaga
                                Louisville vs Memphis

                                National Championship
                                Louisville over Duke

                                Notable Upsets

                                Round 1 :: USC over BC, Texas A&M over BYU, Maryland over California, Temple over Arizona State, Western Kentucky over Illinois

                                Round 2 :: Utah over Wake Forest, West Virginia over Kansas, Marquette over Mizzou, Clemson over Oklahoma, Oklahoma State over Pitt


                                Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information