College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
    What, sorry memphis is not that good (I don't even have to bring up this game right now). As for USC, it's possible, as long as teams get cold from outside USC will have a good chance. DeMar Derozen is killing and we have a legit big man. Only thing I really don't like about USC is Depth (and sometimes lack of outside production).
    People keep underestimating Memphis, and I know what's going on in the game, but do you see some of the fouls the refs are calling? The game is only close because of foul trouble. Missouri could blow out Oklahoma one night and then the next night get blown out by Texas Tech. You can't do that and win in the tournament. As for USC, I actually think they have a very good shot at making noise, but they're set up in a way where they probably have to face Mich. St, Kansas, and Louisville if things go the way they should.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigburt63 View Post
      Watch out for BC in the first round. If Rice is on, he can take the game over. They did beat UNC (on the road) and Duke this year, although they are very inconsistent.
      Oh I know, I have them beating USC in my second brackett, but I feel like if BC can't hit it from outside then they are going down.

Comment

• LSU sure lost the lead quickly.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
          People keep underestimating Memphis, and I know what's going on in the game, but do you see some of the fouls the refs are calling? The game is only close because of foul trouble. Missouri could blow out Oklahoma one night and then the next night get blown out by Texas Tech. You can't do that and win in the tournament. As for USC, I actually think they have a very good shot at making noise, but they're set up in a way where they probably have to face Mich. St, Kansas, and Louisville if things go the way they should.
          I like USC against MSU, I don't know why.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            LSU sure lost the lead quickly.
            I'm loving Butler right now, I think they could really give UNC a run, especially if Lawson is still hurting. Howard vs Hansbrough would be sure to be a great matchup.

(Assuming they win)

Comment

Oh I know, I have them beating USC in my second brackett, but I feel like if BC can't hit it from outside then they are going down.
              Ya that's how its gone for them this year (from what I've seen). Too inconsistent to make any type of run, but when they are on they can play with anybody.
              Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Texas Longhorns

Comment

What, sorry memphis is not that good (I don't even have to bring up this game right now). As for USC, it's possible, as long as teams get cold from outside USC will have a good chance. DeMar Derozen is killing and we have a legit big man. Only thing I really don't like about USC is Depth (and sometimes lack of outside production).
                Just have Lil Romeo play!

Comment

Ya that's how its gone for them this year (from what I've seen). Too inconsistent to make any type of run, but when they are on they can play with anybody.

Does BC have any quality big men?

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                    Just have Lil Romeo play!
                    I've only seen him hit the hardwood twice (game was pretty much over), but he has some wheels. He's not good like his daddy, but he can move with the ball.

Comment

• Looks like another 1st Round exit for BYU.

Comment

Does BC have any quality big men?
                        Nothing to write home about. Rice, Raji (BJ's), and Trapani are probably their best players.
                        Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Texas Longhorns

Comment

• Wooo Northridge.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Nothing to write home about. Rice, Raji (BJ's), and Trapani are probably their best players.

He's on the Bball team too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              Wooo Northridge.
                              I live down the street from the campus, this is ******* awseome right now.

Comment

• And Memphis is starting to figure this defense out... getting inside and all that. As soon as they make defensive stops, they'll pull away. I'm beginning to sound redundant.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information