Clear All

• March Madness on Demand sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
      I have Wash in the ff in several of my brackets. fml

Huh? They're winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
        Craig Austrie and Scottie Haralson, our supposed "shooters", are 0-10 from the floor including 0-7 from 3.

Even in a 56-point win, these guys still suck.
        Craig Austrie has been flat out trash this season. When Dyson went down he was supposed to step up instead his game got even worse. Damn he couldn't even score in a 6 overtime game.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• 7-0 so far but I have Miss St beating Wash

Comment

• I don't claim to be unbiased, but I like Minnesota's odds tonight.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• I am in a pay for league where some kid picked UNC and UCONN to lose in the first round..

HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHA

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                I don't claim to be unbiased, but I like Minnesota's odds tonight.
                Well I hope you are wrong because Texas is the team I gambled on going far.

Comment

• Washington will definitely beat UConn IMO. Brockman can get Thabeet into foul trouble, and after that, it's done. This is the same UConn team that lost first round last year, just a year more experienced.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                    Washington will definitely beat UConn IMO. Brockman can get Thabeet into foul trouble, and after that, it's done. This is the same UConn team that lost first round last year, just a year more experienced.
                    and with AJ Price.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                      I had a discussion about something like this yesterday. I know that the #11-#12 seeds or whatever, the "last teams in", are better than the 15 or 16 seeds. But how is it that 2 automatic bids must play in the play in game, yet at large bids get to automatically play a tournament game. Like I said, I know the big conference at large's are better than the small school automatics, but I think it would be fairer to somehow make a play in game be for the last at large bid.
                      Yes, I've had this discussion before too. The play in game is a slap in the face to the kids who actually went out and won their conference tournaments. They did what they had to do to get an automatic bid, but that's not good enough. Now they have to win one more game just to get into the tournament. I know it's better than not making it in at all, but still.

If they insist on doing a play in game, it should be the last team in vs the first team out for the final #12 seed. For example, this year Arizona should've played St. Mary's or San Diego State for the right to get in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                        and with AJ Price.
                        Without Dyson though. My bad, mixed the injured player up.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                          Yes, I've had this discussion before too. The play in game is a slap in the face to the kids who actually went out and won their conference tournaments. They did what they had to do to get an automatic bid, but that's not good enough. Now they have to win one more game just to get into the tournament. I know it's better than not making it in at all, but still.

If they insist on doing a play in game, it should be the last team in vs the first team out for the final #12 seed. For example, this year Arizona should've played St. Mary's or San Diego State for the right to get in.
                          Actually it would have had to been Arizona vs. Wisconsin in your scenario though. Because Morehead and Alabama St would have automatically gotten in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                            Actually it would have had to been Arizona vs. Wisconsin in your scenario though. Because Morehead and Alabama St would have automatically gotten in.
                            That's true. Good call.

I think everyone could agree that Arizona/Wisconsin would be a much better game than Morehead vs ASU.

Comment

• ****, I can't beleive I switched my pick to Cal last night. I had them losing right afterwards anyway, so It's not too bad. I just gotta hope Maryland somehow loses to Memphis.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                                That's true. Good call.

I think everyone could agree that Arizona/Wisconsin would be a much better game than Morehead vs ASU.
                                But the point of the 16 seed is basically to give the 1 seed a free game. Arizona and Wisconsin are much better than 16 seed teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information