No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was way too intense, Christ. Should have probably actually picked Michigan to win but whatever.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Wooooooooooooooooo!!!

Please build Manny Harris a statue... NOW!

Comment

• There goes my perfect bracket...

Sig by Me

Comment

• I'm tied for 5th

Comment

• Man Clemson absolutely sucked tonight. Good thing for the Wolverines!

Go Blue !

Comment

• I ******* love Dwayne Anderson. That game scared the crap out of me, very happy we got to move on.

Comment

• Damnit. AU's size couldn't overcome, that and Jay Wright definitely spooked the refs into blowing the whistle before AU even touched Nova. It's heartbreaking to know Garrison Carr, Derrick Mercer, and Brian Gilmore have probably played their last games of basketball. If only they had even an Andrew Lovedale type big. I love Nova and Scotty's my boy but he's playing like ish right now. BTW WTF I live in Virginia and they aren't going to show me VCU. They are going to show me Duke??? WTF??? F that. My internet is too slow for the online stream.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                  Damnit. AU's size couldn't overcome, that and Jay Wright definitely spooked the refs into blowing the whistle before AU even touched Nova. It's heartbreaking to know Garrison Carr, Derrick Mercer, and Brian Gilmore have probably played their last games of basketball. If only they had even an Andrew Lovedale type big. I love Nova and Scotty's my boy but he's playing like ish right now. BTW WTF I live in Virginia and they aren't going to show me VCU. They are going to show me Duke??? WTF??? F that. My internet is too slow for the online stream.

You don't want to see them get dominated, it's better that way. :p

Comment

• Nice dunk by Jeremy Pargo.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Gonzaga is point shaving, those assholes.

Comment

• Anyone know why I haven't heard Gus Johnson today?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          Anyone know why I haven't heard Gus Johnson today?
                          He's in Minneapolis. He will be tomorrow, there for the NDSU-Kansas game, hope for fireworks.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            Anyone know why I haven't heard Gus Johnson today?
                            I heard on the radio he was arrested in Memphis because a waiter claimed he got out of hand last night. It may have something to do with that.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                              Damnit. AU's size couldn't overcome, that and Jay Wright definitely spooked the refs into blowing the whistle before AU even touched Nova. It's heartbreaking to know Garrison Carr, Derrick Mercer, and Brian Gilmore have probably played their last games of basketball. If only they had even an Andrew Lovedale type big. I love Nova and Scotty's my boy but he's playing like ish right now. BTW WTF I live in Virginia and they aren't going to show me VCU. They are going to show me Duke??? WTF??? F that. My internet is too slow for the online stream.
                              So true. Last year with nobody else stepping up we would have not nearly been a 3 seed anyway but we would have gotten wrecked that game. The team has improved a lot around him, but if they're going to make a run Scottie needs to get it together. Decision making has been poor and he's not putting the ball in the bucket either. It'd be fine if he wasn't scoring, but some of his turnovers are actually really hurting the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
                                I heard on the radio he was arrested in Memphis because a waiter claimed he got out of hand last night. It may have something to do with that.
                                If that's true I am going to ******* LOSE IT.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information