Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
    that should have been a block

The ball hit the backboard before he hit it, so it's goaltending.

Comment

• Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
      Damn, that was a good call man....I'd rep if I could.
      Don't speak to me again, I got negged. :(

Comment

• I might be 14-2 if WKU proceeds to choke this away.

Comment

• A WK win would put me at 14/16. The refs need to stop ******* my bracket over.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
            I might be 14-2 if WKU proceeds to choke this away.
            Don't worry, they won't.

Comment

• wtf was that with the clock

Comment

• Yes! WKU makes me feel smart for a second straight year, though I don't have them as far as I did last year. Yes, a fairly widely predicted 12-5 upset makes me feel smart. My bracket has been below average as of late. 12-4 on Day 1.

Comment

• I went 13-3 (lost with Butler, Cal, and Clemson)

Comment

• Chester Frazier crying is almost as good as Morrison crying 2 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                      I went 13-3 (lost with Butler, Cal, and Clemson)
                      I went 13-3 with BYU, Butler, and VCU losing.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                      WHO DAT!

Comment

• Why does Eric Maynor take 2 fall-back jumpers from the same distance at the end of the game? It didn't work the 1st time....

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
                          Why does Eric Maynor take 2 fall-back jumpers from the same distance at the end of the game? It didn't work the 1st time....
                          im pretty sure his shot was altered because of the pressure from Collison, he didn't jump on Maynor's pump fake, and then right after that Collison had a hand right in his face, it was just great defense at a very important time of the game
                          Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                          Coples is that dude.
                          Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
                            im pretty sure his shot was altered because of the pressure from Collison, he didn't jump on Maynor's pump fake, and then right after that Collison had a hand right in his face, it was just great defense at a very important time of the game
                            It was great defense, but that situation should've been avoided entirely. I wanted VCU to push the ball faster and I wanted Maynor to dish it out for the final shot or take it in the paint. He's not gonna make that kind of fall-back shot even if Collison was 2 feet away from him. It's a difficult shot that always ends up clanking off the front rim.

There's nothing I hate more than when I'm cheering a team on and they take a stupid shot in that kind of situation (i.e. Stephen Curry last year). I don't mind if you take a good shot and miss, but at least give yourself an opportunity....so frustrating.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
                              It was great defense, but that situation should've been avoided entirely. I wanted VCU to push the ball faster and I wanted Maynor to dish it out for the final shot or take it in the paint. He's not gonna make that kind of fall-back shot even if Collison was 2 feet away from him. It's a difficult shot that always ends up clanking off the front rim.

There's nothing I hate more than when I'm cheering a team on and they take a stupid shot in that kind of situation (i.e. Stephen Curry last year). I don't mind if you take a good shot and miss, but at least give yourself an opportunity....so frustrating.
                              Yeah i honestly would've loved for him to take it hard to the hoop not dish it because in a time like that i would want him to be my guy, possibly try to draw a foul but its ok i had UCLA anyway :D
                              Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                              Coples is that dude.
                              Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
                                Yeah i honestly would've loved for him to take it hard to the hoop not dish it because in a time like that i would want him to be my guy, possibly try to draw a foul but its ok i had UCLA anyway :D
                                VCU had a couple other guys that were nailing open shots all game. Maynor was gonna get contested no matter what and he should've been used as a decoy to get someone else an open shot.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information