No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went 14-2, but lost a sweet 16 (Minnesota) and an Elite 8 (VCU) so I am pretty much screwed... I do have a lot of upsets today including Stephen F. Ausin over Syracuse!!!

Todays Picks

Utah st.
    Missouri
    Stephen F. Austin
    Temple
    Louisville
    Sienna
    Utah
    Wake
    Dayton
    Kansas
    USC
    Mich St.
    Pitt
    Okie St.
    Wisconsin
    Xavier
    Last edited by jnew76; 03-20-2009, 11:12 AM.

Comment

• It looks like Syracuse is playing middle schoolers. The point guard is maybe 5'3''.

Comment

• Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
        It looks like Syracuse is playing middle schoolers. The point guard is maybe 5'3''.
        I don't wanna start anything, I love Flynn, but I really dislike Eric Devendorf. I think he is the most annoying player in college basketball.

Comment

• Originally posted by jnew76 View Post
          I don't wanna start anything, I love Flynn, but I really dislike Eric Devendorf. I think he is the most annoying player in college basketball.
          I see how people dont like him. He swears at opponents, talks **** all game, allegedly hits women in the face, etc. But he can ball.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure Ben Woodside and Danny Woodhead are long lost brothers

^^Sig From Nvot9
            J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Comment

Same here. I also like Harris. Flynn I really wanted to see do poorly against 'Nova after his comments about wanting to really beat us (though I guess it was a compliment in a sense), but we won twice and I love him otherwise. He was incredible in the UConn game.

Comment

• Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
                I see how people dont like him. He swears at opponents, talks **** all game, allegedly hits women in the face, etc. But he can ball.
                Devondorf is the man haha he is so cocky, but he isn't a complete player at all...i did like how he jumped up on the scorers table or whatever after that shot agaisnt UCONN, one thing he does have is passion
                Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                Coples is that dude.
                Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• I'm beginning to regret thinking Utah State could beat Marquette and Missouri.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Tennessee is pleasantly surprising me so far, even though I picked against them in both of my brackets.... :(
                    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                    RIP themaninblack

Comment

I went 14-2, but lost a sweet 16 (Minnesota) and an Elite 8 (VCU) so I am pretty much screwed... I do have a lot of upsets today including Stephen F. Ausin over Syracuse!!!

Todays Picks

Stephen F. Austin
                      What was the thought process behind the selection of Stephen F. Austin? Their best win of the season was an early season home victory against North Dakota State by 1 in OT. I know it's fun to pick upsets and be right when it happens but come on man

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        I'm beginning to regret thinking Utah State could beat Marquette and Missouri.
                        Not so fast...

Comment

• Utah State is in it, and I hope they catch fire. Tenn is also back into their game and they look like they have energy now.

Comment

• 3 close games today, I need Kansas, Utah State, and Oklahoma State to pull it out here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                              3 close games today, I need Kansas, Utah State, and Oklahoma State to pull it out here.
                              same thing, but i need Tenn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                                3 close games today, I need Kansas, Utah State, and Oklahoma State to pull it out here.
                                And by Kansas and Oklahoma State you mean North Dakota and Tennessee.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information