No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temple has a chance if they can find other players to score other then Christmas and Brooks. Christmas will probably get around 30 or so, but they need more. I did chose Temple though, hopefully they don't let me down as today hasn't been a good day for me right now.

Comment

• I do like how Temple is keeping Harden out of the game. That would be a huge key for Temple if they can slow him. Pendergraph will probably have a great day, but the key is to slow Harden.

Comment

• Hope Temple pulls this one out also. A lot less upsets than I think everyone (myself included) thought there would be this year. A lot less. Maybe it changes a little over the course of the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
          I do like how Temple is keeping Harden out of the game. That would be a huge key for Temple if they can slow him. Pendergraph will probably have a great day, but the key is to slow Harden.

That's what had me feel good about ASU, Harden isn't the only one who can take the game over.

Comment

• Glasser is straight draining today.

I hope Dayton pulls it out against West Virginia so I at least get one upset right.

Comment

• Pitt is off to a slow start against East Tennessee State. As someone who has OK State knocking off Pitt in round two, I like what I'm seeing.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                Pitt is off to a slow start against East Tennessee State. As someone who has OK State knocking off Pitt in round two, I like what I'm seeing.
                I worry about how Pitt's style of play will hold up in the tournament. They're a hell of a team, but their physicality may come back to bite them depending on how tight refs call the game. They'd have a much better shot if these games were officiated like most Big East games are.

Comment

• Christmas is absolutely ridiculous. Easily the best player on the court right now. I know he isn't better then Harden, but he is playing better. I love how Temple is playing against Harden by limiting him to 2 points. If Harden can't get going and Glasser stays out, I have a hard time believing that ASU can hold this lead.

Comment

• If Sheron Collins isn't on, Kansas is going to get blown out. He takes waaaaaaaaay too many forced shots for my liking.
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Christmas is absolutely ridiculous. Easily the best player on the court right now. I know he isn't better then Harden, but he is playing better. I love how Temple is playing against Harden by limiting him to 2 points. If Harden can't get going and Glasser stays out, I have a hard time believing that ASU can hold this lead.
                      pendergraph will carry them for awhile.

Comment

• Harden's really heating up right now. Still hope Temple manages to pull this one out...but it's not looking good. They haven't been able to catch the run they need, ASU ultimately ends up having an answer for everything.

Comment

• Harden is ehhhing today. But now omgzz
                          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• I think the officiating for the ASU-Temple game is pretty terrible.

Comment

I think the officiating for the ASU-Temple game is pretty terrible.
                              I have to agree.

Comment

• Chris "Top Flight" Wright is throwing them down on WVU.

Pitt tied... Yikes.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information