Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    I'm still not quite sure how Lucas won Player of the year but whatever. Being on the best team in the conference gets you places I guess.

    That logic infuriates me. The award isn't "Best player on the best team" it's "Player of the Year.

    I know your agreeing with me I'm just venting.

    Comment


    • Robert Morris is hanging with Sparty early on.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
        That logic infuriates me. The award isn't "Best player on the best team" it's "Player of the Year.

        I know your agreeing with me I'm just venting.
        Let's vent!

        Comment


        • This Wisconsin-FSU game is offense at its absolute ugliest.

          Comment


          • Jeff Teague picked a great game to not show up.


            RIP TheManInBlack

            Comment


            • My life is ruined. One of my final four teams is losing by 13 points...

              Comment


              • Luckily I had Arizona beating Wake anyway...I think.

                Comment


                • J'Nathan Bullock.

                  really? That is the greatest name ever. Go cleveland state
                  CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


                  Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                  JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

                  Comment


                  • Ok, Wake cut it to a single digit lead. I think they can overcome this.

                    Comment


                    • God I miss Alando Tucker. That was when we used to be fun to watch. I can't even watch this **** we throw out there any more.

                      Hitman D

                      "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

                      Comment


                      • WOW! How do you only score 19 points in 20 minutes?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Boston View Post
                          God I miss Alando Tucker. That was when we used to be fun to watch. I can't even watch this **** we throw out there any more.
                          Alando Tucker was the most overrated player in College Basketball during his time at Wisconsin.


                          RIP TheManInBlack

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by P-L View Post
                            WOW! How do you only score 19 points in 20 minutes?
                            3's, that's my best guess.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by P-L View Post
                              Ok, Wake cut it to a single digit lead. I think they can overcome this.
                              Yeah I think they win this.

                              And shame on me for forgetting that Wisconsin sucked when filling out my bracket.

                              Comment


                              • Is that 3 commercial breaks in a row? My god.


                                RIP TheManInBlack

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information