No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go LSU! Screw up everyone's brackets, including mine. I just want to see an upset.

Comment

• Whoooooo! C'mon Huskies! You got the crowd behind you, now make this a friggin' game.

Comment

• Ty Lawson is a beast.

Comment

• I just find it funny that no one is worried about UNC losing this game, usually in a game like this people are on "upset watch" lol. I'm not worried, I see UNC eventually pulling away in this game once they wake up from the nap they have been taking up til' now.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Michigan's gotta score at somepoint right? lol

And as I type they get a two haha.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
              I just find it funny that no one is worried about UNC losing this game, usually in a game like this people are on "upset watch" lol. I'm not worried, I see UNC eventually pulling away in this game once they wake up from the nap they have been taking up til' now.

Devil's avacado here, Larry.

I think LSU will win this game - it should be on "upset watch."
              Last edited by art vandelay; 03-21-2009, 06:21 PM.

Comment

• You would think Blake Griffin is Lew Alcindor from the way they talk about him in this game (or in general really).

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Uh-oh Washington coming back. ;)

Comment

• I love Overton and Pondexter. UW!
                    Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                      Go LSU! Screw up everyone's brackets, including mine. I just want to see an upset.
                      I have Gonzaga beating UNC so a LSU win would be great

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                        I have Gonzaga beating UNC so a LSU win would be great
                        I will never choose Gonzaga to get past the Sweet 16 for as long as I live, I've been ****** over so many times trusting them to actually live up to their seeding.

Comment

• Ever since Gonzaga went from cinderella to high seeding I've given up on them lol.

Comment

• What the hell was that technical?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Quit fouling on every possession, Overton. You're keeping Purdue in the lead.

I don't like that UW hasn't gotten over the hump against Purdue and taken at least a lead.

Get a stop already, UW. Come on.
                              Last edited by sbh15; 03-21-2009, 06:47 PM.

Comment

• My God Jon Brockman is a beast.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information