Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iBoldin View Post
    My God Jon Brockman is a beast.
    Too bad Isaiah Washington missed a golden opportunity.

Comment

• Chalk up another win for the Big 10, and Michigan is fighting Oklahoma down the wire as well.

:D

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• heartbreakaaaaa
        Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Washington did not want to win that game apparently.

Comment

• .....And Manny Harris fouled out.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
              Chalk up another win for the Big 10, and Michigan is fighting Oklahoma down the wire as well.

:D
              Manny Harris fouls out. Good night.

Comment

• I hope Tony Crocker falls down a well.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• My only hope of winning anything is if all my final four plays out perfectly.

I'm so pissed about Washington, they really should have won that game.

Comment

• I didn't expect the game to be even close to be honest so I think considering the two teams playing it's a good showing for Michigan and for the conference.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• I'm surprised Griffin settled for 33 and 15. I thought he could have gone for 50 and 20.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                        I'm so pissed about Washington, they really should have won that game.
                        You wanna explain why Washington, who never had a lead in the game should have won? Considering for most of the game it was a double digit lead?

Purdue was the better team today, they are the better team on paper, and they beat Washington in a pro-Huskie crowd. I see no reason at all that Washington "should have won that game."

Comment

• Originally posted by iBoldin View Post
                          My God Jon Brockman is a beast.
                          haven't followed NCAAB that close this year but who the hell is this kid. 18 rebounds in a tournament game? that's SHaqesque.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                            I'm surprised Griffin settled for 33 and 15. I thought he could have gone for 50 and 20.
                            Probably could have with the fact that he tossed around Wolverines without getting a foul call for half the game. Not that I'm complaining or anything...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                              You wanna explain why Washington, who never had a lead in the game should have won? Considering for most of the game it was a double digit lead?

Purdue was the better team today, they are the better team on paper, and they beat Washington in a pro-Huskie crowd. I see no reason at all that Washington "should have won that game."
                              Because Washington was about 1/7 in the last minute and got 3 defensive stops or so on the way. They missed easy shots at the end, that's not because Purdue was good, it was because UW had things break the wrong way.

Comment

• Do they really have to show Griffins parents every 15 seconds

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information