College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• duuuuuuuuuuuuke
    Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
      **** my bracket....I give up.

Atleast now I can watch the games and not stress out about who's gonna win (unless it's the trojans).
      We don't have great expectations. I'll try to enjoy tomorrow's game as much as I can.

Comment

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
        We don't have great expectations. I'll try to enjoy tomorrow's game as much as I can.

Who's "we"?

*****, I'm feelin great, I know the trojans are gonna get sick out with their dicks out, and rock out with their cocks out. Romans>spartans, nuff said

Comment

• Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
          Who's "we"?

*****, I'm feelin great, I know the trojans are gonna get sick out with their dicks out, and rock out with their cocks out. Romans>spartans, nuff said

Comment

• BTW I was referring to the Trojans expectations overall and not just tomorrow. We have a great shot at defeating MSU considering the way we've been playing ball the last month or so. I'm not too worried.

Comment

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
              That's what the **** I'm talking about!

Now do the truffle shuffle!

Comment

• Dominic James has been cleared to play tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                  Dominic James has been cleared to play tomorrow.
                  great news for them; completely different team with him

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
                    great news for them; completely different team with him
                    I really want to see a link. This would be awesome I hate how hes not out there.
                    Originally posted by STARHEATHER
                    the only hot actreeses are adult
                    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                    players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                    Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

• http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/41640937.html

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Primetime21 View Post
                        I really want to see a link. This would be awesome I hate how hes not out there.
                        http://www.jsonline.com/sports/golde.../41640992.html

Comment

• Well that stinks. Oh well, I still got convidence in Mizzou!

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                            Well that stinks. Oh well, I still got convidence in Mizzou!
                            Ouch, that's pretty bad.

I was hoping that somehow this would happen. That's going to be one hell of a game.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Does anybody else think that Lawson was a more important factor in the LSU game then he will be in the Gonzaga game? I know the zags have pargo but i jsut think it is an easier match-up for us because LSU imo was a very good basketball team that came to play, the score (84-70) didn't show how close of a game it really was but down the stretch t-law took over
                              Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                              Coples is that dude.
                              Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                                Dominic James has been cleared to play tomorrow.
                                That's huge for Marquette. Not sure he'll be able to play a ton of minutes, but I have a feeling a lot of people would have changed their brackets a little if they knew he was going to be able to play some in the tourney.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information