No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every time I watch Terrence Williams it amazes me that he's not considered a lottery prospect. Can pass, rebound, defend, great slasher, and his shot is improving.

When you factor in how bad this draft class is overall I would have no worries taking him in the top 15.
    Last edited by yo123; 03-22-2009, 06:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
      Every time I watch Terrence Williams it amazes me that he's not considered a lottery prospect. Can pass, rebound, defend, great slasher, and his shot is improving.

When you factor in how bad this draft class is overall I would have no worries taking him in the top 15.
      Terrence Williams is a beast. IMO, the MVP in college basketball. What he does for his team, no one else can. He's the reason why they're so good, everything runs through Williams. The man can do it all, shoot, pass, rebound, defend like you stated. I'm also surprised that he isn't considered a lottery selection. He reminds me of a more intense Lamar Odom.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
        come on Marquette...comeback!

please?
        They're definitely a team that's capable of closing a gap in a Hurry. Not to say that they will, but they're more than capable of doing so.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
          Terrence Williams is a beast. IMO, the MVP in college basketball. What he does for his team, no one else can. He's the reason why they're so good, everything runs through Williams. The man can do it all, shoot, pass, rebound, defend like you stated. I'm also surprised that he isn't considered a lottery selection. He reminds me of a more intense Lamar Odom.
          he's not as tall or long as Odom though.

Comment

• Ahhhh Louisville, what the hell is going on?

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• ****, Taj Gibson fouled out in a close game. We really needed him.

Comment

• If Sienna beats Louisville I am royally screwed.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                WHO DAT!

Comment

• Loservilles is just turning the ball over WAYYYYY too much. just 3 great games right now. all of them are currently within 4 points of each other, with Siena having the largest lead
                  We ALL bleed scarlet
                  New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                  UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                  Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                  BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                    If Sienna beats Louisville I am royally screwed.
                    You and several million other people. I dislike them, part of why I picked them to win it all... If they lose, sure I don't win money but they don't win either lol. Eh, I'm sure they'll pull it out.

I picked Marquette over Missouri in my money was, got PO'd when I saw that later but it might actually work out lol.

Comment

• What an awful foul by that USC player.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Tiller is the reason I thought Missouri would do well. You need guys like him in the tournament.

Comment

• wow, well, it comes down to this possession for Marquette. they better win this! 5.5 seconds, can send it to OT or win it! LETS GO!!!
                          We ALL bleed scarlet
                          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Hayward is an idiot

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                              Hayward is an idiot
                              That ranks up there with Chris Webber's brain fart.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                              WHO DAT!

Comment

• LOL Buzz is PO'd!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information