Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCONN in trouble

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketb...yhoo&type=lgns
    Last edited by princefielder28; 03-25-2009, 09:30 AM.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
      Did you read that article? The question mark is unnecessary....we're ******. All over a bunch of turds that aren't even in the program anymore...

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Texas Starting 5 (if Damion James comes back)

PG Varez Ward
        SG Avery Bradley
        SF Jordan Hamilton
        PF Damion James
        C Dexter Pittman

Comment

• UCONN is ******....
          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• sucks for uconn;

and since everyone else is doing it, wvu next year

1---truck bryant (soph)
            2---casey mitchell (jr)
            3---dasean butler (sr)
            4---devin ebanks (soph)
            5---wellington smith (sr)

or

1---truck bryant
            2---dasean butler
            3---devin ebanks
            4---kevin jones (soph)
            5---wellington smith

off the bench

joe mazzula (1/2 jr)
            dalton pepper (2 fr)
            john flowers (4 jr)
            dan jennings (5 fr)
            cam thoroughman (4/5 sr)

jennings will get a lot of playing time; those are the 2 potential line-ups; not sure which one huggins will go with

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Rumor that Jake Kelly filed release papers today at Iowa in order to transfer back home to Indiana State.

FML and chalk up another sub-.500 season next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                This Baylor/Auburn game is pretty sweet.
                this game ended for auburn like their whole season basically.. not making free throws.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• Jamelle Cornley is so huge for Penn State. Too bad he is a Senior and will be gone next season. I expect Penn State to be better next year though. Hopefully they make the tourny.

Comment

• Ur gonna need more than Battle, how's your recruiting class? Cornley's a big loss.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                      Ur gonna need more than Battle, how's your recruiting class? Cornley's a big loss.
                      Tim Frazier: 3 star PG from Texas
                      Jermaine Marshall: 2 star SF from PA
                      Sasha Boronjvak: 2 star PF from NC

All those stars are from Scout. I expect Chris Babb to step up and play a lot better for Penn State next season. Only key player we lose is Cornley, but that is a huge, huge loss. I think he is the reason why we won last night. I just want to see him when he is fully healthy. We offered Marcus Jordan, so maybe we can try and sway him to Penn State. lol.

Comment

• Jordan's a good prospect if he could shore up his handle and get a consistent shot. He's got the athletic ability and he's very strong, definitely a D1 prospect.

Battle will keep you competitive because he's one of the best players in the league but you'll need more than him next year.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                          Jordan's a good prospect if he could shore up his handle and get a consistent shot. He's got the athletic ability and he's very strong, definitely a D1 prospect.

Battle will keep you competitive because he's one of the best players in the league but you'll need more than him next year.
                          We have Taylor Battle, Chris Babb, Andrew Jackson, and Jeff Brooks will probably be 4 of our 5. Not the greatest, but it will do and we could potentially be better.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                            We have Taylor Battle, Chris Babb, Andrew Jackson, and Jeff Brooks will probably be 4 of our 5. Not the greatest, but it will do and we could potentially be better.

PSU will be fine if DJ Jackson can play consistently well, instead of showing flashes. Andrew Jones really imporved his play as the season went on and should be able to put in 14 and 8 if he can stay out of fould trouble. Babb can definitely shoot and he's more versatile then Danny Morissey. Jeff Brooks would be a much better player if he abandoned his jump shot, its seriously the worst I've ever seen at the college level. He also needs to put on some muscle. From what I've heard, Frazier should be able to immediately slide into Pringle's role and score at will in transition and hopefully will be a better passer. Marshall was hurt last year so he's a wait and see kinda player. Overall I think this team won't drop if too much if at all. An NCAA birth is a possibility but 2011 is when they are gonna be scary good.

^^Best Real Estate Salesman Ever^^

Comment

• Well, Iowa is going to suck for the foreseeable future.

Jr. Guard Jermaine Davis transferring to Minnesota State.
                              Soph. Guard Jake Kelly cannot comment yet, but is rumored to have asked for his release papers this morning to transfer to Indiana State.
                              Soph. Guard Jeff Peterson rumored to have asked for his release papers this morning as well.
                              Jr. Forward/Center David Palmer rumored to be leaving as well.

Yay.

Comment

• Looks like Lance is heading to Kansas, huge get for Self. He's got a nice class coming in with Elijah Johnson and Thomas Robinson. If Sherron and Cole stay next year, we are going to be sick.

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                                Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information