• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craig Austrie <3

About time he gets hot.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• This one is going to come down to the wire...

Comment

• What the hell was that?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• LOL at Dixon's dunk attempt

Comment

• Man Sam Young has been falling down all game long. Needs some new shoes or something.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
              Man Sam Young has been falling down all game long. Needs some new shoes or something.
              That turnaround J from the baseline real early in the shot clock earlier was downright ugly.

Comment

• Holy ****, Big shot by Fields

Comment

• My goodness what a shot that was.

Comment

• Wow. Pitt finally decided to show up.

Correction. Fields showed up. He forgot to bring the rest of the team with him.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

Comment

• So is Pitt going to do this every round or just until they lose to Villanova?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        So is Pitt going to do this every round or just until they lose to Villanova?
                        Pitt is a grind it out kind of team. They can do this every round and win the championship, because when it comes down to it they will always make the big defensive stop. Now that they got over the Sweet 16 hump which has haunted them they will now play looser. BTW Lavance Fields is such a G.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          So is Pitt going to do this every round or just until they lose to Villanova?
                          That's who I have them losing to. When they played during the regular season Nova beat them by 10, I think.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                          WHO DAT!

Comment

Pitt is a grind it out kind of team. They can do this every round and win the championship, because when it comes down to it they will always make the big defensive stop. Now that they got over the Sweet 16 hump which has haunted them they will now play looser. BTW Lavance Fields is such a G.
                            I know the king of team they are but I don't know how well this is going to work against Villanova when it comes down to it.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I definitely agree with this. They're scary as hell to watch if you've picked them though, and certainly allow teams to be in the game. But they seem to always find a way to pull out the W, and at the end of the tourney if they can continue to do that, nothing else really matters. It's just that allowing other teams (Providence) to stay in the games consistently gives you very little margin for error and a better chance of blowing it than somebody who can deliver knockout blows earlier and keep other teams behind by double digits over the course of a game. Pitt is damn consistent though.

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              I know the king of team they are but I don't know how well this is going to work against Villanova when it comes down to it.
                              Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
                              I still think Nova can knock Pitt off.
                              Don't jinx it, we still have to beat Duke to get there.

Comment

• I still think Nova can knock Pitt off.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information