No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it's great that Pitt keeps surviving these close games. It's the teams that aren't used to playing a tight game that suffer when they play a tough one. That's what worries me about UConn right now against a 1-2 seed.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Pitt was my pick to win it all, just a bunch of gritty tough kids. I am pulling hard for Nova tonight in 3 ways. First I love Nova and especially Scotty, Daunte, and Fisher. 2nd I hate Duke with a passion. Probably my least liked sports time in existence. I'd root for the Cowboys before I ever rooted for Duke. 3rd if Duke were to beat Nova they would have a good chance against Pitt because they would flop and cry their way into DeJuan Blair, Sam Young, and Lavance Fields being fouled out in the first half.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
        Pitt was my pick to win it all, just a bunch of gritty tough kids. I am pulling hard for Nova tonight in 3 ways. First I love Nova and especially Scotty, Daunte, and Fisher. 2nd I hate Duke with a passion. Probably my least liked sports time in existence. I'd root for the Cowboys before I ever rooted for Duke. 3rd if Duke were to beat Nova they would have a good chance against Pitt because they would flop and cry their way into DeJuan Blair, Sam Young, and Lavance Fields being fouled out in the first half.
        I kinda like Nova. They're all local DMV guys that Gary failed to recruit.

Comment

• I really like the Memphis vs Mizzou matchup, should be a great game

Comment

• These two games should be good ones.

Memphis has the talent but Mizzou has the experience.

Comment

• I think Memphis will win. One of the top 3 defenses in the country. Tyreke needs to stay in control, Dozier needs to play like a senior leader, Taggart needs to play big, Mack needs to keep some of that fire from the last round, and Sallie is the X factor. I know Antonio Anderson will bring a solid and mature all around game.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Duke has gotten, and will continue to get, open looks from behind the arc. They start knocking them down and playing some D and it could get ugly for 'Nova.

Comment

• the Memphis Mizzou game has a great pace and I love that the refs are letting them play

Comment

• what a shot at the half by Mizzou

Comment

• Dante Cunningham is doing a lot less than I (and most) thought he would. Think he needs to do a little more away from the basket to use his quickness and shooting ability to his advantage. Been solid on the boards, though.

Comment

• hey memphis, stop ******* me over and come back ok? geez
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Shocked at the Nova/Duke score, thought it would be a lot more run and gun.

^^Best Real Estate Salesman Ever^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Fogartynyy2789 View Post
                            Shocked at the Nova/Duke score, thought it would be a lot more run and gun.
                            Both teams are very tough defensively, don't give up anything easy as far as passes go, like to turn teams over, contest shots, and don't like to allow layups, so I'm not shocked. Duke will score more when they start knocking down shots, though. For how poorly Duke has shot, Villanova should be doing a lot better. Their scorers haven't done much either though.

Comment

• Missouri is pwning that ass right now. I'm very surprised

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                              WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by cdub11 View Post
                                the Memphis Mizzou game has a great pace and I love that the refs are letting them play
                                Yep one of the reasons I'm not a huge basketball fan is the refs don't let them play as soon as I get in to it they slow it down this has been fun to watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information