• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like my pick for Memphis to the final four won't happen

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

Comment

• I love it when losing players cry. Pure hilarity.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        I love it when losing players cry. Pure hilarity.
        Agreed. Especially when it's a lower seed beating the higher seed.

See Adam Morrison 2007.

Comment

• I root for Mizzou but have Memphis beating them in all 4 of my brackets...I hate sports sometimes
          I'm doing a real job now...well, semi-real.

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

Comment

• Originally posted by rockio42 View Post
            I root for Mizzou but have Memphis beating them in all 4 of my brackets...I hate sports sometimes
            I root for anyone playing Duke or UNC, yet I have them reaching like the elite 8 every year.

March madness sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
              I root for anyone playing Duke or UNC, yet I have them reaching like the elite 8 every year.

March madness sucks.
              hahahah I do the same thing with Duke and UNC...cept I have Duke losing to Villanova in this game in all my brackets

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

Comment

• I had Purdue beating UConn and Memphis beating Mizzou. This is going to screw w/ my bracket big time.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Hahah Mizzou Is In The Elite 8!!!!

Comment

• Nova is all over Duke. Good thing I have them winning.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                      I had Purdue beating UConn and Memphis beating Mizzou. This is going to screw w/ my bracket big time.
                      Mizzou just won (**** yes) but UConn beat Purdue by 12

Comment

• Originally posted by rockio42 View Post
                        Hahah Mizzou Is In The Elite 8!!!!
                        hahah and Duke isnt?!! Wow..this might be the greatest day in my college basketball fan life...

Comment

• Missouri never got any credit because they're not in the Big East or ACC. They're built to succeed in the tournament with a VERY talented PG and loaded with senior talent.

Coach K is going to have to make some changes...

Comment

• That was nice.

Comment

• Hopefully by the end of tomorrow I will still have all my final 4 still playing. Them being Mich st, Mizzou, Cuse, and Pitt.

Comment

• Well, thanks for ******* my bracket Missouri. But at least they're a fun team to watch...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information