No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syracuse is ice cold from outside, its only a matter of time before they start falling

Comment

• Originally posted by cdub11 View Post
      Syracuse is ice cold from outside, its only a matter of time before they start falling
      Thats what I thought about Duke last night. I'd generally agree with you...but you never know.

Comment

• My God. Griffin destroyed Flynn.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
        2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
        2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Well, Arizona isn't even a speed bump in front of Louisville.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

• These last 4 games have been incredibly boring.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• This Syracuse/Oklahoma game has gotten boring real fast.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• wow ou cant miss from 3

Comment

• 103-64... Hmmm...

Btw, Jonny Flynn has gone up a notch in my book.

Comment

• I really don't want Psycho killer and Ving Rhames on my TV every five seconds.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I could definitely see Donovan taking the Kentucky job. Florida is a much, much worse program than it was two years when he rejected Kentucky and Orlando. Two years ago, Florida was coming off back-to-back National Championships. Since then Florida has been to back-to-back NITs. With the success of the football program, basketball has fallen further and further back at UF.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                        I could definitely see Donovan taking the Kentucky job. Florida is a much, much worse program than it was two years when he rejected Kentucky and Orlando. Two years ago, Florida was coming off back-to-back National Championships. Since then Florida has been to back-to-back NITs. With the success of the football program, basketball has fallen further and further back at UF.
                        Wouldn't Florida need to give Donovan permission to interview? They've already come out and said that they wouldn't allow Kentucky (or anyone else for that matter) to talk to Donovan.

Comment

• Anybody else see that ***** slap coming that OU gave Syracuse?

And I'm really excited about this Gonzaga/UNC game.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post

And I'm really excited about this Gonzaga/UNC game.
                            Why?

It's gonna end the same way these first two games did.

Comment

• There were SEVERAL well known people in the UK circle who were calling Donovan to UK. Then they all of the sudden start back peddaling (they did the same thing last night, at first said Gillispie was gone then there was a chance he'd be back). I have no clue what to think. Several are saying Calipari would listen if we showed interest but I don't think that will happen unfortunately.

Our AD mentioned hiring someone with UK ties who knows what they're coming into. I think Travis Ford will be the guy.

I was a big Gillispie fan but some of the stories that are finally coming out make him look very bad for the way he was to the players, Meeks dad is glad he's gone and apparently there was going to be a large amount of departures if he stayed.

On another gloomy note, Louisville looks damn good.

Comment

• I'm so happy I opted to watch the Magic game instead of Louisville/Arizona. ughh.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information