X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scottie...damn.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
      SCOTTIE!!!!!!!!!!! He finally does me proud. He's been pretty mediocre this season after I had been repping him big even before he came to Nova, so this was definitely the biggest moment in his career.
      Never miss an opportunity to plug yourself, huh? Lol. ;)

Comment

• Buh-bye Bracket.

Comment

• I approve of Mr. Reynolds having my first name, he's that awesome
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• I'll be fine with the Final Four as long as UNC doesn't make it.
            Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
              I approve of Mr. Reynolds having my first name, he's that awesome
              If Scotty approves, then I approve of Mr. Reynolds.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• And with that, i'm in first in my money bracket pool :D

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
                I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                LOL props to Paul

Comment

• Originally posted by Fogartynyy2789 View Post
                  I know this really obscure but did any of you guys see the rediculous D-2 championship game today where Finlay beat Cal Pomona with a rediculous three at the buzzer in OT? Second time in three years that championship game has ended with an all time great finish.

Btw Lavance Fields could play point for my team NCAA or NBA any day.
                  AUGHHHH!!! I go to Cal Poly Pomona and we have no good teams of anything ever. Our team wasn't even ranked and we were a third seed (but out of 8 not 16) and we made it to the championships. I was so stoked...We should have won it in regulation and we came back from 36-22...****!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                    SCOTTIE!!!!!!!!!!! He finally does me proud. He's been pretty mediocre this season after I had been repping him big even before he came to Nova, so this was definitely the biggest moment in his career.
                    By a mile... To an extent he's been better this year at times than last year because he doesn't feel the need to carry the team to a win, but he's still had some stretches where he takes bad shots and turns the ball over way too much. But when he's hot, watch out. Hopefully that play gives him some confidence and will carry over into Detroit.

Comment

• To me, that was the best game of the tournament to this point. Very good game from start to finish between two good teams.

As a UK fan, I completely have no idea what is going to happen with the coaching search so I've stopped even bothering with any speculation.

Comment

• with the nova win, I am not first in my bracket pool of 30...oh, and GO CARDS!!!!

Comment

• Such an incredible game last night between Pitt and Nova. I picked Nova to win, was one of two people last night that did at the party I was at.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                          WHO DAT!

Comment

• Calipari to UK gaining steam, hope it happens he'd be the absolute home run hire. Even dislikes Pitino.

Speaking of Pitino, GO MSU!

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                              Calipari to UK gaining steam, hope it happens he'd be the absolute home run hire. Even dislikes Pitino.

Speaking of Pitino, GO MSU!
                              makes me wonder if he does go to UK would X and the rest of his recruits be let out of the LOI?

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                                makes me wonder if he does go to UK would X and the rest of his recruits be let out of the LOI?
                                Cousins and Henry are members of the "Bring John Calipari to Kentucky" group on Facebook, as are UK's players lol. Calipari's daughters also joined haha, the greatness of Facebook. EDIT: John Wall just joined.

Stephen A Smith knows Calipari and has been saying he'll probably be the coach... That's probably a bad thing coming from him...
                                Last edited by PalmerToCJ; 03-29-2009, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information