No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barring a miracle, the top Big East team is going down to the top Big Ten team. Where's Digger Phelps so I can humiliate him?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• and there goes my bracket.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

• My bracket is ******. Let's just hope UNC wins it all now.

Comment

• Wow, Michigan State worked Louisville pretty good in that game. Way to go Sparty! They're on a roll, I don't envy UConn having to come play in MSU's home territory.

Comment

• UConn vs Oklahoma in the Championship game is my best bet. Lets go Blake. If OU beats UNC, I like their shot to win it all.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
              Wow, Michigan State worked Louisville pretty good in that game. Way to go Sparty! They're on a roll, I don't envy UConn having to come play in MSU's home territory.
              Well, State is 0-2 at Ford Field and when they played there earlier this year, UNC killed them.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                Calipari to UK gaining steam, hope it happens he'd be the absolute home run hire. Even dislikes Pitino.

Speaking of Pitino, GO MSU!
                Calipari is complete slime, it would make me pretty sick to see a program like Kentucky result to hiring a guy who is known for his shady recruiting.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• I'll be rooting for Tyler Hansbrough to make a game winner so I can see one more of these before he graduates.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                    Well, State is 0-2 at Ford Field and when they played there earlier this year, UNC killed them.
                    MSU was without Suton.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      MSU was without Suton.

Well it was by like 40 points, but MSU is still a completely different team now.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                        I'll be rooting for Tyler Hansbrough to make a game winner so I can see one more of these before he graduates.

He could make one next year when the T-Wolves draft him to take over Mark Madsen's warm bench seat.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          He could make one next year when the T-Wolves draft him to take over Mark Madsen's warm bench seat.

If you were trying to make me cry you have succeeded. Hope you're happy dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                            If you were trying to make me cry you have succeeded. Hope you're happy dick.
                            Well I'm sorry Yo, it just had to come out.

And it's nice to see Crocker in foul trouble already.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Come on Oklahoma, I need at least one final four team right. This is pathetic.

Comment

• Why is Tyler's mouth always open when he is sitting down?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information