No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Ellington looks clumsy, I always have a feeling he is going to trip over his own feet but the dude can shoot

Comment

• Carolina's shooting ability (among other things, but most of all) is what's going to lead to this one being a blowout.

Comment

• when Ellington and Green are shooting well, Carolina is almost unbeatable

Comment

• Wayne is absolutely on fire tonight.

Comment

• I want to see Michigan State's defense against UNC's offense.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              Was I the only one in this thread to pick MSU over UConn? Hmm.
              no sir you were not!
              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                I want to see Michigan State's defense against UNC's offense.
                Here you go. http://espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=283380127

Comment

• Granted we can't knock down a shot, but UNC's defense has been much, much more impressive than I expected going into this game. Offense has been more or less what I expected lol, though obviously worse this half.

Comment

• I'll be cheering like hell for Michigan St. on Monday, I even passed up opening day Twins tickets to watch it, but North Carolina is seriously, seriously good. I think Suton can contain Hansbrough but unfortunately it probably won't be enough.

Comment

• If UNC wins, which is a big if, do I get a special title for winning the Scott Wright Draft Countdown March Madness Pool, or if MSU wins, does Fischy get one, but anyway I like Michigan St., however I can make benjimans if UNC wins, so I got to go with the Heels.

Comment

• Damn. I've dropped all the way from number two to thirty one. That bums me out.
                        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I was lucky enough to be at Ford Field for the games. The crowd is definitely a major plus for MSU. Right at the beginning of the second half I thought UCONN was going to run away with it, but the crown really helped out. After every MSU basket the crowd went crazy! I don't think the stadium had half the people in it for the UNC game....it felt like a High School game.

I think UNC has the talent to win, and as long as they stay out of foul trouble I think they do it by about 10-12 points. Suton needs to play better, as he was invisible out there most of the game. Lucas and Morgan were the stars tonight and need to play that way again to keep with Lawson and Ellington/Green. MSU's bench is also going to have to step it up, get something from Allen/Roe/Green/Summers to counter UNC's depth.

Bottom line: I think North Carolina is too much and too deep, takes it by about 10-12.

Comment

• I don't think Michigan State stands a chance, but it's impressive that they made it this far especially since they had to go through Louisville and UCONN to do so.

Comment

• A little off topic, but Findlay Prep and Oak Hill, who are numbers one and two in the country play tommorow on ESPN. The two teams have a combined 7 players in the 2009 rivals top 150 and 5 more on the '10 list.
                              Last edited by yo123; 04-05-2009, 12:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                                A little off topic, but Findlay Prep and Oak Hill, who are numbers one and two in the country play tommorow on ESPN. The two teams have a combined 7 players in the 2009 rivals top 150.
                                Go Findlay Prep!

Avery Bradley has been a beast in this tourney

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information