X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cdub11 View Post
    Go Findlay Prep!

Avery Bradley has been a beast in this tourney

I watched a little of that game today, he went nuts in the first half, you got yourself a stud there.

Comment

• I do think UNC will win, after all I have had them since this time a year ago (I won't pick a team this early for next year). However, I think Michigan St. has a slight chance. If it were odds makers, I'd go 85% UNC, 15% Michigan State, but I am very impressed with Sparty and anything can happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
        I watched a little of that game today, he went nuts in the first half, you got yourself a stud there.
        Cant wait to see him in Austin next year....Tristan Thompson looks like he is going to be really good as well

Comment

• Sparty vs. Ramses!

I hope the mascots fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
            Sparty vs. Ramses!

I hope the mascots fight.
            Sparty would mount Ramses so, oh so quickly.
            SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• Wayne Ellington reppin Wynnewood :)
              Temple University Owls

Comment

Cant wait to see him in Austin next year....Tristan Thompson looks like he is going to be really good as well
                Don't forget Jordan Hamilton & Daniel Bejarano cdub. ;)
                Last edited by JRTPlaya21; 04-05-2009, 11:43 AM.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Go Findlay Prep!

Great game today in the Finals which will determine the National Champ when Oak Hill plays Findlay. My mind tells me the Hill will win, but Montrose nearly beat Oak Hill this year and Findlay handed them. Oak Hill though still has the most ridiculous talent in the country. Tiny Gallon is going to be a beast at Oklahoma next year. He will help fill the void of losing Blake Griffin, there are few guys as skilled and big as Tiny. He should be a 17+11 guy his freshman year along with 3 or 4 assists a game. Also Doron Lamb is my #1 ranked 2 guard in next years class, the guy can flat out score. I think he ends up at Pitt or Louisville. The most interesting player on Oak Hill is Mo Mo Jones who might be the most talented scorer in the country but is way undersized. He's one of the most intriguing undeclared guys left in the pool. I hope he doesn't go to Duke, I hear Florida and USC are his top choices, not sure if Kentucky will keep that offer for him now. It's sick how like 9 of the 12 guys on the Oak Hill roster will be playing for major D-1 programs.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Go Findlay Prep!

another player from Washington that we are gonna miss out on. him and Siva this year.

(before you think, "oh, he's crazy, findlay prep is in Nevada" look up where Bradley is from. Yep, he played with Abdul Gaddy at Bellarmine Prep before he went to Findlay.)

that said, I pray every night he changes his mind and goes to UW, or that Josh Smith (#1 overall C, 2010) doesn't leave WA.

EDIT: And Tony Wroten Jr. (#1 Overall player in 2011 class for some, #1 SG guaranteed.)
                    Last edited by jballa838; 04-05-2009, 10:58 AM.
                    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• I think I'll take LaQuinton Ross jballa.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                      2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                      2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• State doesn't havae a chance IMO. Carolina didn't play all that great last night and they still handled Nova. There's too much talent on Carolina. They have a better backcourt, frontcourt, bench, experiance, they're better almost everywhere. And the crowd factor isn't gona be that big, considering the Heels have won in one of the toughest enviroments at Cameron indoor stadium 4 straight years.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                        Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
                        I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                        LOL props to Paul

Comment

• Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
                          Don't forget Jordan Hamilton & Daniel Bejarano cdub. ;)
                          The next two classes for Texas are solid

Avery Bradley
                          Jordan Hamilton
                          Shawn Williams
                          Jai Lucas (including him in this class since he will be able to play this year)

Tristan Thompson
                          Daniel Bejarano

Comment

• Originally posted by CroomDawgs View Post
                            State doesn't havae a chance IMO. Carolina didn't play all that great last night and they still handled Nova. There's too much talent on Carolina. They have a better backcourt, frontcourt, bench, experiance, they're better almost everywhere. And the crowd factor isn't gona be that big, considering the Heels have won in one of the toughest enviroments at Cameron indoor stadium 4 straight years.
                            Not to mention these two teams played earlier this season and UNC beat Michigan St. down in that game.

Comment

• I dont think UNC will blow out MSU again but they will win by about 10

Comment

• Originally posted by ChezPower4 View Post
                                Not to mention these two teams played earlier this season and UNC beat Michigan St. down in that game.

Exactly. The way you beat Carolina has been Guard penetration this year, and Kalin Lucas won't be able to do what Teague and Rice did. MSU is gonna have to have a perfect game and that might not even be enough. Carolina will win by double digits easily

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                                Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
                                I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                                LOL props to Paul

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information