No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSU's got that heart. Suton will dominate Hansbrough ala Cole Aldrich and they'll pull it off.
    Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
      MSU's got that heart. Suton will dominate Hansbrough ala Cole Aldrich and they'll pull it off.
      Hansbrough does not have to have a great game for UNC to win.

Comment

• UNC 83 - MSU 75

You heard it here first.

Comment

• Msu 82- Unc 78
          Last edited by JRTPlaya21; 04-06-2009, 09:17 AM.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
          2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
          2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
            another player from Washington that we are gonna miss out on. him and Siva this year.

(before you think, "oh, he's crazy, findlay prep is in Nevada" look up where Bradley is from. Yep, he played with Abdul Gaddy at Bellarmine Prep before he went to Findlay.)

that said, I pray every night he changes his mind and goes to UW, or that Josh Smith (#1 overall C, 2010) doesn't leave WA.

EDIT: And Tony Wroten Jr. (#1 Overall player in 2011 class for some, #1 SG guaranteed.)
            Yall have a good chance with Cousins again.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
            2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
            2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
              Msu 82- Unc 78
              I don't see MSU having a shot against UNC if one team scores in the 80's.

Comment

• UNC 85
                MSU 69

**** Michigan State.

Comment

• UNC 87
                  MSU 61

Not as exciting as last years game at all.

Comment

• Avery Bradley is a ball hog. Very talented kid, can fill it up, can get to the rack, explosive, etc but that kid has no idea what team basketball is, his shot selection and decision making need a lot of work. Findlay actually played better down the stretch when he was on the bench because they could actually pass the ball around instead of having to watch Bradley dribble all over the place.

DJ Richardson is an Illinois recruit, #32 for Findlay I thought played extremely well. Just a glue guy who does everything on the court. Had very good numbers across the board and he's also a lock down type defender. Very excited to have him coming in, most likely will be a starter for us. DJ doesn't have any special qualities, he just does everything well.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• It's too bad all the Seattle (or Seattle-ish) kids don't go to UW.
                      Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

It's too bad all the Seattle (or Seattle-ish) kids don't go to UW.
                        Likewise for the Philly kids going to Nova, which isn't even a Philly school.
                        Temple University Owls

Comment

MSU's got that heart. Suton will dominate Hansbrough ala Cole Aldrich and they'll pull it off.
                          Suton is completely overrated. He's not gong to dominate him.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                          Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
                          I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                          LOL props to Paul

Comment

• UNC 84
                            MSU 68

UNC is going to run them over.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                            Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
                            I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                            LOL props to Paul

Comment

• I had left ESPN on and they are showing the Women's final four. #3 on Oklahoma scares the **** out of me.

Comment

• I think it's ridiculous how bad UConn women just kill every team they play.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information