College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
    I had left ESPN on and they are showing the Women's final four. #3 on Oklahoma scares the **** out of me.
    Well when your dad is Bubba Paris..

Comment

• Originally posted by CroomDawgs View Post
      Suton is completely overrated. He's not gong to dominate him.

Well considering he's one of the best defensive posts in the country I wouldn't call him overrated. He'll eat Hansbrough's go to move for breakfast. (Dribble with your head down wildly into the lane and throw up a hook shot from your hip).

Comment

• Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
        Yall have a good chance with Cousins again.

I gurantee Cousins goes to Kentucky.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
          Well considering he's one of the best defensive posts in the country I wouldn't call him overrated. He'll eat Hansbrough's go to move for breakfast. (Dribble with your head down wildly into the lane and throw up a hook shot from your hip).
          I would. He's average on offense and isn't the player aldrich is. I'm also guessing due to your sig you're completely biased on Hasnbrough. And yo know what his style is akward but it has worked for four years and its gonna work tomorrow night.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
          Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
          I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
          LOL props to Paul

Comment

• Originally posted by CroomDawgs View Post
            I would. He's average on offense and isn't the player aldrich is. I'm also guessing due to your sig you're completely biased on Hasnbrough. And yo know what his style is akward but it has worked for four years and its gonna work tomorrow night.

No, actually not at all. Hansbrough is a great college player, he's just also an unintentionally hilarious person. But put him against a solid defender and he can be contained. And I'm not sure why Cole is relevant in this.

I do think UNC will win, but it won't be because of Hansbrough it will be because Lawson will outplay the overrated Kalin Lucas and Ellington and Green are too much on the perimeter.
            Last edited by yo123; 04-05-2009, 11:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
              Avery Bradley is a ball hog. Very talented kid, can fill it up, can get to the rack, explosive, etc but that kid has no idea what team basketball is, his shot selection and decision making need a lot of work. Findlay actually played better down the stretch when he was on the bench because they could actually pass the ball around instead of having to watch Bradley dribble all over the place.

DJ Richardson is an Illinois recruit, #32 for Findlay I thought played extremely well. Just a glue guy who does everything on the court. Had very good numbers across the board and he's also a lock down type defender. Very excited to have him coming in, most likely will be a starter for us. DJ doesn't have any special qualities, he just does everything well.

I don't think Bradley is a ball hog really, for the most part he takes whats there, and hey, he's the best player on a high school team. Those guys usually take a lot of shots. He has a killer mid range game and is a great athlete.

I agree about Richardson and that's hard for me to say because I really don't like Illinois. Good athlete who can get to the rim and finish, also showed some good passing ability.

Liked what I saw from Corey Joseph although it looks like he's playing out of position at PG. He made some pretty bad decisions with the ball and needs to work on his ball handling. Kid can shoot the lights out though and I really hope he comes to Minnesota to team up with his brother.
              Last edited by yo123; 04-06-2009, 12:22 AM.

Comment

• Hell yes. If(aka: when) UNC wins tomorrow I win my money pool. I'm eliminated from the NFLDC one, but I'd much rather win this one anyway.

Comment

• Sean Miller turns down Arizona, man, this is getting rough for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                    Sean Miller turns down Arizona, man, this is getting rough for them.
                    I think that's a smart move by Miller. He's got a good thing going at Xavier and the pressure at 'Zona will be HUGE

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Yay A10! :P
                      Temple University Owls

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                        Sean Miller turns down Arizona, man, this is getting rough for them.
                        You would think that coaches would be breaking down the door for that job.

Comment

• Hey Sniper...

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/ncaato...ark&id=4044768

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                            **** that. Michigan State can die in a fire for all I care.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                              Lol. Go Spartans~

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                                No, actually not at all. Hansbrough is a great college player, he's just also an unintentionally hilarious person. But put him against a solid defender and he can be contained. And I'm not sure why Cole is relevant in this.

I do think UNC will win, but it won't be because of Hansbrough it will be because Lawson will outplay the overrated Kalin Lucas and Ellington and Green are too much on the perimeter.

You mentioned Cole from last year and the scheme KU had on Hansbrough was too much. Besides Suton who they gonnah vae guard him ibok? KU also had Sacha Kaun out there.

I agree the reason they win this though will be the same reason they last time. Lawson is going to roast Lucas.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                                Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
                                I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                                LOL props to Paul

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information