No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Davis leave after this game? With all the talent they are bringing in at the forward position, they could afford to lose Davis.

Comment

• So after this blowout is done with...

Number of players from Wynnewood who have won an NCAA basketball championship: 1

Number of players from Wynnewood who have won an NBA championship: 1

w00t :)
      Temple University Owls

Comment

• Bring Hansbeast back in the game.

Oh cool, thanks Roy!

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
          Could Davis leave after this game? With all the talent they are bringing in at the forward position, they could afford to lose Davis.
          Ed Davis? Doubtful. He's extremely raw on offense and could use more time in the weight room. He's in no way, shape or form ready for the pros. Maybe in two years...

Comment

• Good game so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
              Ed Davis? Doubtful. He's extremely raw on offense and could use more time in the weight room. He's in no way, shape or form ready for the pros. Maybe in two years...
              I compare Davis to Tyrus Thomas. Both are very athletic, but are also very raw. Thomas is finally starting to play to some of his potential this season.

Comment

• Well, game is going about how pretty much everybody predicted. Boring UNC blowout.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                  I compare Davis to Tyrus Thomas. Both are very athletic, but are also very raw. Thomas is finally starting to play to some of his potential this season.
                  ...and Tyrus Thomas should have waited another couple years to come out. However, I can't blame him for capitalizing on a great tournament.

Davis' free-throw shooting makes me so nervous, haha.

So, uh, good game so far. Keep the foot on the throat, Roy!

LET'S GO HEELS!

Comment

• I knew that UNC would destroy Michigan State, but holy **** this is a boring game.

Comment

• I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the finish of this one.

Comment

• Only question now is who wins Final Four Most Outstanding Player

Comment

• Originally posted by cdub11 View Post
                          Only question now is who wins Final Four Most Outstanding Player
                          Definitely Lawson.

Comment

• Ty is the most valuable but Psycho T is almost a lock to win because it would be the storybook ending to show kids they should stay 4 years in college. Ellington also has a shot and right now is playing ridiculous.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• This has been about the worst March Madness I can remember.

-Zero Cinderella's
                              -Virtually no buzzer beaters
                              -Boring finals

The Pitt-Villanova game was one of the only ones worth watching (WKU-Zaga and OSU-Siena were also great, to be fair).

As a whole though it was pretty boring.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                                This has been about the worst March Madness I can remember.

-Zero Cinderella's
                                -Virtually no buzzer beaters
                                -Boring finals

The Pitt-Villanova game was one of the only ones worth watching (WKU-Zaga and OSU-Siena were also great, to be fair).

As a whole though it was pretty boring.
                                -Me going from Philly to Miami via bus only for us to lose.
                                Temple University Owls

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information