http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn...c.php?t=535977

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
    2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
    2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
      That hurts Kentucky had Meeks returned they could have been something special. They still should be solid with or without patterson though. Davis is going to be awesome next year.

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
      It's a wonder they ever lost...I feel bad for Ginyard, though. I mean, he gets the ring and all, but I'm sure it would have been nice for him to go out with his classmates. (I think he's applying for a medical redshirt)

Ed Davis...man, that kid has potential.
      The Boston College game they just didn't show up, and wake forest was on fire. Maryland They got complacent and Vasquez couldn't miss. FSU was a throwaway didn't need to risk Lawson.

Realistically I'd say the only game they should have lost was Wake Forest. One of the best teams in recent memory IMO.
      Last edited by CroomDawgs; 04-07-2009, 12:40 PM.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
      Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
      I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
      LOL props to Paul

Comment

• What a terrible Final. Pretty much sums up a fairly uneventful tourney in my mind. Honestly, probably the least exciting tourney that i can remember in the more recent years....

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
        You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

• I miss the 90's and Early 2000's. In '98 an elite 8 mathcup was 8 seed rhode island against 3 seed stanford. In 2000 8 Seed UNC made the final 4. Nowadays if anyone picked an 8 seed to the final 4 they'd be called crazy

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

LOL props to Paul

Comment

• Go Lady Cards!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CroomDawgs View Post
              I miss the 90's and Early 2000's. In '98 an elite 8 mathcup was 8 seed rhode island against 3 seed stanford. In 2000 8 Seed UNC made the final 4. Nowadays if anyone picked an 8 seed to the final 4 they'd be called crazy
              In 2000 the #8 seeded Wisconsin Badgers also made it to the Final Four

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                Please don't say that. Seeing Sparty get completely smacked made my day. :)
                Meh I would much rather root for a local team than a squad like UNC. Would have loved to see Hansbrough never win a title.

Comment

• This is my early top 10 for next season:

1. Kansas Jayhawks- Cole Aldrich is back and are expected to land either Lance Stephenson or Xavier Henry. Should Sherron COllins return they'd be a lock for number 1
                  2. Louisville Cardinals- They lose Terrence Williams but Clark, Samuels, Smith, Sosa, and Knowles return, along with a couple of 4 star players. Should Earl Clark declare though it would drop them.
                  3. Purdue Boilermakers- Purdue is returning all 5 starters from a team that won the big ten tourney and made the sweet 16.
                  4. Duke Blue Devils- This ranking rests a lot on Gerald Henderson returning. If he does, Duke will have all 5 of its starters returning and a pretty deep bench with Zoubek, Williams, and 5 star Ryan Kelly.
                  5. Syracuse Orange- Should Jonny Flynn return they would be number 2 in my book but my guess is he will be gone for good. Still, they return sharpshooters Eric Devendorf and Andy Rautins and Big man Arinze Onuaku. Paul Harris returns too but is wildly inconsistent.
                  6. Tennessee Volunteers- The team was very inconsistent but Smith, Chism, Prince, Maze and Hopson all return along with Brian Williams, Cameron Tatum, and incoming 4 star Kenny Hall
                  7. Michigan State Spartans- They lose starters Suton and Walton but return, Lucus, Roe, and Morgan in addition to a deep bench with Durrell SUmmers, Korie Luscious, Draymond Green, Chris Allen as well as incoming freshman center Garrick Sherman. Him and Tom Herzog must replace Suton adequately to make another title run.
                  8. Kentucky Wildcats- This is based a lot off potential. Meeks is gone but should Patterson return and Freshamn studs DeMarcus Cousins and John Wall committ to Kentucky as expected it would give them a huge bug three as well as role players like Perry stevenson, Darius Miller and Ramon Harris.
                  9. Washington Huskies- They lose Star big man Brockman but return Quincy Pondexter, Isiah Thomas, and fan favorite Venoy Overton, as well as bringing in 5 star stud Abdul Gaddy.
                  10. West virginia Mountaineers- Return everyone besides Alex Ruoff from a team that was very impressive up until the NCAA tourney toward the end of last year.

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

LOL props to Paul

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                    In 2000 the #8 seeded Wisconsin Badgers also made it to the Final Four

That too! I miss those days.

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

LOL props to Paul

Comment

This is my early top 10 for next season:

1. Kansas Jayhawks- Cole Aldrich is back and are expected to land either Lance Stephenson or Xavier Henry. Should Sherron COllins return they'd be a lock for number 1
                      2. Louisville Cardinals- They lose Terrence Williams but Clark, Samuels, Smith, Sosa, and Knowles return, along with a couple of 4 star players. Should Earl Clark declare though it would drop them.
                      3. Purdue Boilermakers- Purdue is returning all 5 starters from a team that won the big ten tourney and made the sweet 16.
                      4. Duke Blue Devils- This ranking rests a lot on Gerald Henderson returning. If he does, Duke will have all 5 of its starters returning and a pretty deep bench with Zoubek, Williams, and 5 star Ryan Kelly.
                      5. Syracuse Orange- Should Jonny Flynn return they would be number 2 in my book but my guess is he will be gone for good. Still, they return sharpshooters Eric Devendorf and Andy Rautins and Big man Arinze Onuaku. Paul Harris returns too but is wildly inconsistent.
                      6. Tennessee Volunteers- The team was very inconsistent but Smith, Chism, Prince, Maze and Hopson all return along with Brian Williams, Cameron Tatum, and incoming 4 star Kenny Hall
                      7. Michigan State Spartans- They lose starters Suton and Walton but return, Lucus, Roe, and Morgan in addition to a deep bench with Durrell SUmmers, Korie Luscious, Draymond Green, Chris Allen as well as incoming freshman center Garrick Sherman. Him and Tom Herzog must replace Suton adequately to make another title run.
                      8. Kentucky Wildcats- This is based a lot off potential. Meeks is gone but should Patterson return and Freshamn studs DeMarcus Cousins and John Wall committ to Kentucky as expected it would give them a huge bug three as well as role players like Perry stevenson, Darius Miller and Ramon Harris.
                      9. Washington Huskies- They lose Star big man Brockman but return Quincy Pondexter, Isiah Thomas, and fan favorite Venoy Overton, as well as bringing in 5 star stud Abdul Gaddy.
                      10. West virginia Mountaineers- Return everyone besides Alex Ruoff from a team that was very impressive up until the NCAA tourney toward the end of last year.
                      Clark has already declared
                      Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                      Coples is that dude.
                      Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

I miss the 90's and Early 2000's. In '98 an elite 8 mathcup was 8 seed rhode island against 3 seed stanford. In 2000 8 Seed UNC made the final 4. Nowadays if anyone picked an 8 seed to the final 4 they'd be called crazy
                        In 2000 we were a 2 seed, which wont happen again for a very very very long time. We also choked big time. :/
                        Temple University Owls

Comment

• I think Nova is going to be monster next year. Yes losing Cunningham and DA sucks but they have IMO the top recruiting class in the country with Dominic Cheek and the twin towers from Montrose. Also if Damion James returns to school I have Texas as a top 3 school with their sick recruiting class. I also think Oklahoma is borderline top 10 if Willie Warren stays in school. Warren and Crocker will be the top scorers and Patilla should step in and be a defensive presense inside. The reason I love them though is because of their sick recruiting class. Tiny Gallon might be a one and done next year as guys as big, athletic, and skilled as him don't come along often. He could average 17+11 next year. He has the body of Dajuan Blare but is taller, longer, more athletic, and has better perimeter skills and some nasty ballhandling and passing. He will most definitely be under 300 pounds next year and is really starting to sculpt his body. The fact that he can knock it down from 3 point range makes him scarier. My sleeper pick to be top 10 pick whenever he declares. Not many talk about him, but he is becoming more of a monster every day. Tommy-Mason Griffin another elite top 15 recruit will step in and be a playmaker at PG, and will be better than Austin Johnson. Add to that a huge big like Fitzgerald and Pledger who is a scoring machine and this team could be a top 15 team all year especially if Warren becomes that 20 ppg scorer like he should be.
                          Also Carolina deserves an honorary spot in the top 10. Ty Lawson and Ellington aren't confirmed to be gone yet. With that said Ed Davis said he's staying, Ginyard is back and he is IMO the best defender in the country, and pairing Ed Davis with John Henson is so sick. They also have Strickland and McDonald who are sick scorers. Inside no doubt they will be good with Ed Davis, Deon Thompson probably starting but also with Zeller, and the Wear twins coming in which is like having 2 Hansborough's lol.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
                            Clark has already declared
                            Link? I have not seen this.

I thought about putting in Carolina but losing the experiance of those 4 starters (i'd be stunned if Ellington and Lawson returned) will be tough. I don't think Strickland will be able to replace what ty lawson was to that team for at least a year, and they don't have a such a great sharpshooter like Ellington now.

As youcan tell my rankings are based a whole lot off experiance rather than uber-recruit talent coming in with the exception of kentucky.
                            Last edited by CroomDawgs; 04-07-2009, 03:14 PM.

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

LOL props to Paul

Comment

• For what it's worth, Kalin Lucas said he's not sure if he's returning or not. He'd be stupid to declare, but I guess he's considering it.

Comment

Link? I have not seen this.

I thought about putting in Carolina but losing the experiance of those 4 starters (i'd be stunned if Ellington and Lawson returned) will be tough. I don't think Strickland will be able to replace what ty lawson was to that team for at least a year, and they don't have a such a great sharpshooter like Ellington now.

As youcan tell my rankings are based a whole lot off experiance rather than uber-recruit talent coming in with the exception of kentucky.
                                Earliar this morning on ESPN first take i think they were discussing it but, i never said u had to put in carolina, we are going to be very young but in a couple years we could be elite again if davis stays
                                Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                                Coples is that dude.
                                Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information