College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
    Meeks is entering without an agent, I doubt he goes.
    Yeah I broke that two pages back lol.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
    2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
    2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
      Yeah I broke that two pages back lol.
      My point was I doubt he goes. Patterson is also probably going to put his name in shortly, there is a better chance he leaves.

Cousins may be committing to UK shortly (or not, apparently postponing his announcement till April 20th).
      Last edited by PalmerToCJ; 04-07-2009, 08:56 PM.

Comment

• So Marcus Jordan (Michael's son) is going to UCF. Doesnt DG go there? Oh snap.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
          So Marcus Jordan (Michael's son) is going to UCF. Doesnt DG go there? Oh snap.
          How can something so close to greatness end up so close to something so.... DG?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
          Originally posted by njx9
          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Meeks is entering without an agent, I doubt he goes.
            This is a really smart move on his part IMO.

Comment

• So supposedly Stephenson has silently verbaled with KU, but KU is making sure that his website won't land KU on probation. With Carl Henry saying that Xavier wants to go to KU and Aldrich supposedly returning, the 2009-10 team could end up being loaded
              Last edited by adschofield; 04-07-2009, 10:20 PM.

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
              Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                So supposedly Stephenson has silently verbaled with KU, but KU is making sure that his website won't land KU on probation. With Carl Henry saying that Xavier wants to go to KU and Aldrich supposedly returning, the 2009-10 could end up being loaded next year.

I really doubt Xavier and Stephenson both end up going, both need their shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChezPower4 View Post
                  This is a really smart move on his part IMO.
                  If a player is borderline and wants to play in the NBA, I think they should always at least test things out. Worst case scenario you get to know the scouts and learn what you can work on.

I've heard the Stephenson silent verbal thing only it was attached to making sure he got the grades, I'm thinking it's all BS. I don't see him and Henry going together, has to be one or the other.

Comment

If a player is borderline and wants to play in the NBA, I think they should always at least test things out. Worst case scenario you get to know the scouts and learn what you can work on.

I've heard the Stephenson silent verbal thing only it was attached to making sure he got the grades, I'm thinking it's all BS. I don't see him and Henry going together, has to be one or the other.
                    Nah, Lance has been cleared grade-wise by the NCAA...That was a rumor started by the KU scout board

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                    Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Cousins may have just committed to UK. COME ON DOWN JOHN WALL! Seriously, Wall is HUGE for our chances next season.

EDIT: Yep, being reported by several places that Cousins is a CAT! Wooohoo... If Patterson stays we have the best frontcourt in the nation next year.

With that said, Orton may be Kansas bound.
                      Last edited by PalmerToCJ; 04-07-2009, 11:41 PM.

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recru...ory?id=4051615

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                        2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                        2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Cousins may have just committed to UK. COME ON DOWN JOHN WALL! Seriously, Wall is HUGE for our chances next season.

EDIT: Yep, being reported by several places that Cousins is a CAT! Wooohoo... If Patterson stays we have the best frontcourt in the nation next year.

With that said, Orton may be Kansas bound.
                          Thats some Insane news! Now my fingers are crossed for Walls!

Comment

• The Big Ten should be a lot of fun next year. Rivals has 6 B10 teams in their top 25, tied with the Big East and ahead of Big 12 (3), Pac 10 (3), ACC (3), and SEC (1)
                            Last edited by bearsfan_51; 04-08-2009, 08:40 AM.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                              So supposedly Stephenson has silently verbaled with KU, but KU is making sure that his website won't land KU on probation. With Carl Henry saying that Xavier wants to go to KU and Aldrich supposedly returning, the 2009-10 team could end up being loaded
                              I heard that as well.doubtful we get both unless maybe SC leaves early and even then it's unlikely.

PG: Taylor
                              SG: Collins
                              SF: Stephenson
                              PF: Marcus Morris
                              C: Aldrich

that's nice

Comment

• Being reported Orton will ask out of his LOI and still consider UK but you know how that goes.

Nolan Dennis asked out of his LOI in Memphis, wants to come to UK. Top 50 SG.
                                Last edited by PalmerToCJ; 04-08-2009, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information